Although, maybe not, as Clark was a man after all and men never thought with their heads in matters of love, no matter what planet they originated from, apparently.
[Linked Image]

Cat was starting to have hopes that he might actually succeed in making Lois human. I
So long as he doesn’t fly with her through a thunderstorm.

like she had ten years earlier when she discovered her college sweetheart, her fiancé no less, had not only been two-timing her, but four-timing her.
[Linked Image]

“What did you expect?” Owen had told her. “You won’t put out for me, so I had to get it somewhere. Don’t worry, kitten, they didn’t mean anything to me.”
Sounds like a keeper.

and went on a crusade to sleep with as many eligible, single, men in Metropolis, while at the same time, using as many different positions as possible.
hyper

“Those guys are resentful that I wouldn’t sleep with them even if it were the end of the world.”
And Ralph knows. He *tried*!

“Do you think Clark could be with Superman? Maybe Superman needed Clark to do something with him, or he’s injured… no, Superman can’t be hurt.”
Well, what do you think happens when two guys who seem to share a particularly close bond and refuse an intimate, physical relation with not one, but two women who offered take off together after one of them did something heroic?

. Are there any major disasters, natural disasters, we haven’t heard about? Superman would have thought that takes priority over checking in with EPRAD Control.”

They both turned their heads towards the monitors, quietly playing LNN in the background. The talking heads still seemed to dissecting the EPRAD press conference.
[Linked Image]

Also, there was no Clark this part!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.