This is probably as close to sleeping with Clark in her arms that she will ever get.
Oh?

LOIS: [Linked Image] What?!
OK, if Lois finds Clark quickly, she might be able to convince him to sleep with her. She needs to do so before his memory fully recovers.

I guess she has not really spoken with Lois enough to be sure in recognizing her voice. However, what other women would be in Clark's apartment?
Well, it's better that she guessed Lois instead of another woman's name, right?
Clark:Exactly. Otherwise I would have an awful lot of 'splaning to do.

Of course, he was supposed to call Cat too, and since he only called Lois, it shows she's most important to him. wink Right?
Lois:I knew that already.

The MDP are not living up to paying attention to unidentified people they pick up.
You don't know that. We haven't seen MPD's POV yet.
Well, they have not managed to contact Lois to tell her they found her partner.

Actually I am shocked that Cat has managed to avoid relationships with married men before. In fact, the more I think about it, the harder it is to believe.
CAT: Men are scum!
So other married men have tricked her in the past?

The catch is she would have been mad even if she had not found the grave. Clark had no real, provable past either way.
The grave was her "proof" that he had lied.
Clark: I thought she had proof when she realized no one recognized me in town.

He had already done that. Of course, Cat does not really understand what his realtionship is with them. This is in large part because she has no clue who the child who died was.
And who's fault is that? Cat's or Clark's?
Clark:I see no reason to explain about the other dimension to Cat. To Lois, well, I might have to since she knows I was engaged, but not to Cat.

Very, very wise on his part. Although I wonder if hinting at their existence might have been too much.
I think the rumors around the DP were enough to hint at the existence of said details.
I guess you do have a point.

Maybe he was unwise in resisting her.

Clark:But if I hadn't, she would have died.

Reader:We are lucky you don't remember that quite possibly false detail.
CLARK: hyper
Wait, I did not say I wanted Clark to not recover, I just said I was afraid it might happen. I want Clark to recover. His not recovering quickly is bad, very bad. I have read that, at least most, I think I skimmed over parts though.

This has probably been the first Clark-free segment, but I guess I can't really complain, because they talked about him most of the time. I was hoping Lois would have found him by the end of this segment, but I guess it was not meant to be.
Sorry, Clark was asleep during most of this segment. More on him in 87.
hyper they will find Clark. Oh wait, Virginia did not say that. frown Well, I still hope they do.

John Pack Lambert