Once again, she would be doing MPD’s job for them.
Maybe she should have Ralph do an article on how incompetent the MPD is?

It had just struck her that during her search, she hadn’t found Clark’s lava lamp. It didn’t mean anything, she tried to tell herself. It was probably damaged during the initial break-in, but for some reason it felt like a bad omen.
[Linked Image]
ALT-LOIS: Take that, bitca! You’re never going to lay another finger on *my* Clark.
/Canon3-Lois pulls out her own pristine lava lamp/

Wrapping her arms around it, she closed her eyes and imagined it was Clark lying there in her arms.
[Linked Image]

Lois’s chest filled with remorse. She hadn’t even thought to call Martha and Jonathan. She picked up the receiver next to Clark’s bed. “Hello, Martha.”

There was a pause, before Martha guessed,
“Linda?”

It still sounded weird to hear Clark referred to by his middle name.
Oh so wrong.

Strangely enough, Martha seemed to exhale in relief. “He called you last night?” she asked.
[Linked Image]

Martha paused again before speaking. “I’m sure he’s fine, sweetie. He’s pretty good at taking care of himself.”
Except when he plays with crystals.

Martha chuckled. “I’m glad he has you. It will even out the sexes for the next holiday.”
Sounds like long-term planning. Will that comfort Lois or send her running for the hills?

When she bent over to retrieve it, she saw some curved scratches, or drag marks, on the painted cement.
hyper

which meant when Clark got back the night before he had gone straight to Lois’s apartment. Big surprise. He must have stayed the night,
Ummm…

She figured that there must be something redeeming about the woman if Clark liked her so much.
Nice figure? Wildcat in the sack?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.