-- Response to John's FDK - Cont.

he is seeing the Kents again.
See, I said a cameo appearance coming up.

Maybe the is a way he can prepare more so the thing does not happen.
Maybe.

So did he mention the curse?
If he's dead, the curse is kind of a moot point.

Well, since he knew Carlos was a priest before the perfume incident, that is probably not a factor.
Possibly, a little bit of a factor. He found out the day before.

He really is not good at telling Lois no.
CLARK: You try to tell Lois 'no'. No, I mean it. No, don't try, do it. Because if anyone else tells Lois 'yes'...

Lois:He had told me no more than enough about making love. Way more than enough.
For her own safety.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

Now the question is, will they send the letters?
cool

Yes, finally someone is calling him on a stupid action.
Martha = Super Mom!

Yes, that way she will recognize him no matter what he looks like when he lands.
So, she wouldn't recognize Clark?

That is an odd phrasing. I half think he should say "doen't want him to go", but since speaking about yourself in the 3rd person is confusing, it probably makes sense he says something that confuses the whole issue of who Lois does not want going.
Another problem with talking about oneself in the 3rd person. wink

Would her being pregnant be relevant if she was missing?
What if she was pregnant, went missing, and he found her a year later with amnesia and no baby? The point is her withholding information from him. Martha could have just as easily said "if Lois told you she loved you in a letter" (had she not told him that before) after disappearing. The point was "not telling something important" at the right time only to reveal it in a letter if you die. Some news is better given face to face.

That is totally besides the point. Martha was giving an example.
One he took to heart.

Lana was truly messed up and manipualtive.
Yeah.

I half wish Lana had become pregnant anyway, but I am not sadistic enough to wish her as a mother on any child.
See Female Hawk's Accused.

Of course, maybe they were not biological descendants.
They might not be.

CLARK: help

So he is listening to her.
CLARK: Again, not THAT much of a lunkhead.

I have to admit I am really scared that something truly horrible is about to happen. I am really afraid Superman is about to die.
Thanks for the feedback. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.