Michael: dance Michael's back!

LOIS: <<mad>> “With *whom*?” /I’m going to *kill* that office harlot./
Since she had sex before she met Clark she can't fault him for having done the same.

LOIS: [Linked Image] I can't! mecry I can't.

Also, there was that bit of hide-the-Kal-El with his childhood friend back in the day.
Why bring others into this conversation if he doesn't have to?

On an unrelated subject and since it was brought up in later FDK. He could always claim that his fiancée was back home. /points at sky/ He doesn’t *have* to tell Lois he arrived here as a baby. Actually, a lot of his story would be much more believable if he told her he arrived just shortly before Superman made his official debut.
That was pretty much my thinking on the subject. Let her assume what she wants from vague references.

Translation: He’s got nothing to be proud of.
CLARK: That's not *quite* the official story.

ALT-LANA: [Linked Image]

ALT-RACHEL: [Linked Image]

Does sound like a lot of the women Lex has brought to him.
CLARK: Please, no. Stop. Comparing. Us. Please.

Just like the women Lex has brought to him. They keep saying they’d prefer a donkey, but then they keep coming back for more. Until he has no other choice but to shoot them with a bolt.
And here I thought you meant fighting him off.

Also, probably because she was offering it to half the city, too.
CLARK: rotflol No, she has that in her briefcase.

She’s too mad to explode. It’s more of a slow burn that will tear him apart when it finally blows.
You mean, like when she find out 'he'll make love to her later' means 'never'?

Maybe if he stopped acting like a scoun all the time?
CLARK: Nah! That couldn't be it.

…a super man?
That's the one.

Isn’t that just as dangerous as Cat mentioning the word ‘super’?
Probably. Good thing the Voyeur doesn't own the hotel or anything.

Actually, that was just a manufacturing thing back in the day. Problem doesn’t mean a thing to Clark, what with his universe having had that Re-Earth movement before the air started to become lead-saturated in the mid-nineties.
Yes, they used to manufacture paint with lead in it, but they stopped doing that I think in the 70s here. During the Re-Earth Movement in the 60s in alt-dimension. So the bottom layers of paint would have lead in them, but the newer layers painted after the laws changes, wouldn't.

Eating some fruit? Maybe a banana?
LOIS: Yeah, the gorilla gave it to me.

Cat Chow?
That's AFTER ASU.

Umm… I think it’s the ‘cow’ part, our barn cat isn’t responding to, well. Maybe he should ask Lois about cow-metaphors. And when he recovers his powers and plucks the red/green watch from the place where the sun ain’t shine, he might even be able to walk straight again.
Yep, it was the cow metaphor.

Also, still trying to give away her milk for free. Problem is, the customer doesn’t want no milk.
CLARK: I don't understand. I'm not lactose intolerant.

<<ER Goes through the stages of Shock and Awe, wondering once more why the EW didn't start this story over on the dark side>>
[Linked Image]

I’m not sure they even qualify as analogies.
CLARK: That's my description and I'm sticking with it.

So, buy a copy machine for her bedroom?
CAT: Why? Is the one I have out of date?

That should make things awkward when he asks for a threesome.
CLARK: It's more difficult than it looks.

AKA locking her in a gilded cage?
Clark doesn't cage people. That's Luthor.

So, she needs a relaxing shower with her personal back scrubber? If she can catch him.
LOIS: I wouldn't say 'no' if someone offered...

Also, isn’t that already quite specific?
Not like Lois believed him anyway.

Or, at the least, give Clark a very stern talking to.
CLARK: Okay. blush Yes. Superman gives me very stern talking to's on this subject all the time, as a matter of fact.

ER: <<undecided on how to answer that question>>
CLARK: Most definitely. If we have sex and you die, Superman would kill me, yes.

With Lex, yes.
CLARK: [Linked Image] I have no idea to what ER is referring.

Well, if the sock fits.
CLARK: Well, it's a little snug... I think it might have shrunk in the dryer.

Poor girl. I’m thinking her hard-uppediness just went up another tick or a thousand.
LOIS: wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.