Clark’s eyes widened in shock. “No!” he adamantly denied, taking a step back. “No. No, I’m not. I’ve had sex, Lois.”

“Have you?” she asked again. His protests seemed a bit strong.
I guess not all "protesting to much" incidents reveal what we might infer.

Lois: Exactly. Just because I constantly point out how I have no desire to touch Clark in very intimate ways, does not mean I have a desire to do so.

Lois’s jaw hung open. Well, that explained a lot.
Except, not at all what she thinks it does.

She felt torn. She wanted to pull Clark into her arms and hold him, reassuring him that he had escaped that horrible woman and that part of his life was now over.
smile1 she wants to hold Clark and confort him.

and was the reason that Lois and Clark were stuck in the “just friends” zone…
Hmm, Clark might need to correct her of this misnomer soon.

Yet, underneath all that anger, there were also coals of fury, fury at Clark. When Lois had been drugged on Revenge, he had kept telling her that they couldn’t make love, because of her. He had blamed her, because she had been drugged, when all along it had been he, who had the problem, not her. Him! Even before that, when her arm was in the sling and she had asked him to make love to her, he had said ‘no’. She needed time to heal, he had said, both physically and emotionally. Her!
And again, Lois thinks Clark lied, when he mostly told the truth.

Lois: So he did lie.

Clark: Well, it was not the lie you thought.

Lois: So there was a lie.

Clark: OK, there were other issues I did not tell you. However it was not at all my feeling Lana induced fear.

Lois knew she was being petty and nitpicking at Clark’s gentlemanly behavior;
She admits she thinks Clark did the right thing, even if she wishes he had not. smile1

He was a bit surprised that he had told her so much and how easy it had been.
smile1 now he is more likely to tell her more.

Logically, Clark knew that this Lois wasn’t that Lois, being that the first Lois he had met was still living her happily ever after with her Clark in their dimension.
On one level he is just plain wrong, and this Lois is that Lois. On another level, she is becoming more like that Lois by her exposure to Clark.

Clark was amazed at how much lighter this weight on his chest felt, now that he had told Lois the truth about Lana.
This is a very good realization.

Lois went for a walk. I told her something I probably should’ve told her long ago and…” His voice faded. Why was he telling Cat this?

“Finally! How’d she take the news?”
Of course it is something that Cat knows nothing about.

“Celebrating?” he echoed, instinctively wrapping his arms around her waist.
smile1 they are touching.

she said and pressed her lips to his.
party more kissing.

John Pack Lambert