Clark’s eyes widened in shock. “No!” he adamantly denied, taking a step back. “No. No, I’m not. I’ve had sex, Lois.”
LOIS: mad “With *whom*?” /I’m going to *kill* that office harlot./

“Yes!” Clark said exasperatingly. “My fiancée and I had sex, just not often, but…”
Also, there was that bit of hide-the-Kal-El with his childhood friend back in the day.

On an unrelated subject and since it was brought up in later FDK. He could always claim that his fiancée was back home. /points at sky/ He doesn’t *have* to tell Lois he arrived here as a baby. Actually, a lot of his story would be much more believable if he told her he arrived just shortly before Superman made his official debut.

“But… it wasn’t very good,” he said, squeezing his eyes shut and turning away.
Translation: He’s got nothing to be proud of.

“I know that it was partly my fault, and partly hers. She never relaxed. No matter how hard I tried to make it tender and intimate, the joining of two hearts, she never tried to enjoy it.
Does sound like a lot of the women Lex has brought to him.

She just wanted it over with. Eventually I gave up trying, but she never did.
Just like the women Lex has brought to him. They keep saying they’d prefer a donkey, but then they keep coming back for more. Until he has no other choice but to shoot them with a bolt.

Offering me sex became her way to control me, reward me,” he scoffed. “It ended up doing the opposite. The more she offered it to me, the less I wanted it.”
razz Also, probably because she was offering it to half the city, too.

Lois’s jaw hung open. Well, that explained a lot.
He doesn’t like women who act like wanton harem girls. No wonder he ran from her when she was high.

If that woman had broken Clark, and was the reason that Lois and Clark were stuck in the “just friends” zone…
laugh

When Lois had been drugged on Revenge, he had kept telling her that they couldn’t make love, because of her. He had blamed her, because she had been drugged, when all along it had been he, who had the problem, not her. Him!
laugh She really *did* want him to take her while she was drugged. Poor dear. So hard up.

It wasn’t his fault that he had a problem, just as it hadn’t been her fault that she had been drugged by Revenge or shot.
Actually, those last two bits, they where *her* fault. She was there when the revenge and the lead where flying low. She could have stayed home those days.

“Clark! I’m going down to the lobby. I need to get something from the store,” she lied.
Protection?

She didn’t explode into anger like she usually did, so he was able to tell his side of the story, more or less, without them breaking into an argument.
She’s too mad to explode. It’s more of a slow burn that will tear him apart when it finally blows.

but the lack of anger at him was a trait he would be more than happy to have his Lois develop.
Maybe if he stopped acting like a scoun all the time?

Theatrics so the Chief doesn’t know you’re intimate with his little girl?”
Cat!

“Really, Clark? You two have been locked in a hotel room for two days, and you still haven’t been able to close the deal?” she berated him. “I’m beginning to doubt that you’re really…”
…a super man?

“Yeah, I hate it when people do that,” she agreed. “And you still couldn’t see anything? You can tell me, even if you can’t tell her.”

“Nope. It’s an old building. The shutters were lead lined to help keep out radiation from…”
Isn’t that just as dangerous as Cat mentioning the word ‘super’?

He rolled his eyes. What? A nuclear blast? “Who knows what? Anyway, about six layers under that fresh coat of paint is a layer of old lead paint.
Actually, that was just a manufacturing thing back in the day. Problem doesn’t mean a thing to Clark, what with his universe having had that Re-Earth movement before the air started to become lead-saturated in the mid-nineties.

– breaking and entering,” he said, before moaning, “Oh, Lois.”

“Is she back?” Cat whispered. “What is she doing to you, Clarkie?”
Eating some fruit? Maybe a banana?

“No. I need some relationship advice,” she replied.
Cat Chow?

Two weeks? “Cat, are you talking about the copier repairman you met while the whole office was drugged on Revenge?”
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.