Strangely enough, January passed pleasantly for Clark.
AKA Virginia wants to get to PML before the natives get restless -> goofy

Clark glanced up and caught his eye. “No. Her true love.”

Carlos laughed. “Her true love? Are you… how do they say?... cupido, senhor?”
Is ‘cupido’ Portugese for stupido?

“I know another vigilante who also doesn’t exist,” he said softly, lowering his hand and taking his glasses with it. “I know, because in a former life the Jaguar used to be me.”
So, Clark did recognize Carlos. I *was* wondering…

“Mid-March 1967? That would have been nine months after the Clark from this dimension was killed,” Clark explained.
goofy

The drawing might not have been enough to see Lois’s true beauty, or for Carlos to recognize his soul mate. It certainly didn’t show her fire.
TEMPUS: I can help with that. [Linked Image]

“Are you already married?” Clark asked. “Is that why you aren’t interested in finding your soul mate?”
Good idea. What if it’s even simpler? What if only the same generation soulmates are destined while soulmates from different generations feel more like brother and sister? And not in the way GRRM is always writing about. Incidentally, that would be to prevent weirdness should the shoulmate be reincarnated as a close relative.

“She is not minha… mine.”
LEX: That wouldn’t be a problem for me. You always *take* what you want to be yours.

And this will change life, as I know it. I, Carlos, will no longer exist, because I will be living life as…?” He waved his hand in the air unable to say the word.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

walking to his desk and taking off his scarf to reveal his clerical collar. “
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.