Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I was figuring that he would have explained more. This is just a small snippet.
Oooops. Sorry. blush

Lois: Yes. I might even be able to have a realy wedding cake if things keep up. Wait, I did not say that. I am not thinking of marrying Clark. The thought has not crossed my mind. Ever.
After what Lana put him through with Wedding Cakes, which I'm sure he'd nix the idea of wedding cakes from the menu. I'm sure they could find another substitute for cake.

Maybe in canon they were supposed to be in the Venezualan or Peruvian part of the rainforest. I think they only ever refer to it as the Amazon Rainforest.
Nope. It's referred to as the "Brazilian rainforest" in canon.

And I was mainly sure when Father Jaco first mentioned him.
I was afraid his name might be a dead giveaway. laugh

There is a reason why I though of the Rachel H. Kent story. I figure the idea that Clark and Lois are always and only destined to be with eachother is too restricting and makes it too easy for Tempus to ruin their lives.
Ah. But that's part of the fun. I'm sure without a Herb Wells to take him to other dimensions, and the Lois of his dimension being dead, Clark could find love with someone else. I've heard about other stories (on the Archive) where Clark was happily married to Lana, but that she died before he met Lois. I haven't heard of him ever hooking up with Rachel (except that snippet of someone's story where they had made out on Prom night).

Except if they do, won't that eventually lead to the creation of Tempus, and then Tempus won't not exist. Hmm...
There is another possiblity for the timeline to be fixed and Tempus to be un-erased that doesn't involve Lois and Clark being married. evil I'm not saying that I went that direction, but it's out there.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.