Clark (after he tells her he is SM, which seems unlikely to ever happen, but I can hope): Lois, I let you call me Smallville, because I really did grow up there. Just not the one you visited.
I think that would need more than explaining CK=SM.
Well, I was figuring that he would have explained more. This is just a small snippet.

Lois: <grumble> it has taken me long enough to get this Clark to eat reasonable foods instead of his health-food limited. His food habits were so wrong when I first met him. I think we are moving him towards right though.
Now that he's getting Martha's "sugar-free" <<wink-wink>> pies, and deep fried pasteis?
Lois: Yes. I might even be able to have a realy wedding cake if things keep up. Wait, I did not say that. I am not thinking of marrying Clark. The thought has not crossed my mind. Ever.

I'm surprised he did not think he was from Sao Paulo or Porto Algre. Although maybe Clark's Portuguese is not that good.
Being that canon Clark spoke Spanish in the *Brazilian* rainforest, it's possible. wink
Maybe in canon they were supposed to be in the Venezualan or Peruvian part of the rainforest. I think they only ever refer to it as the Amazon Rainforest.

I just knew Carlos would be the Jaguar. I am less convinced that Clark and I are right about him being Clark retruned.
Actually, Carlos doesn't admit to it until the last paragraph.
And I was mainly sure when Father Jaco first mentioned him.

I have to say Carlos is being the more reasonable of the two. He is happy where he is at, and doing things he loves. I do not think he and Lois would ever be able to be happy together.
So, John thinks this version of Clark (if that is who Carlos is), *isn't* destined to be Lois's soul mate. Interesting. laugh
There is a reason why I though of the Rachel H. Kent story. I figure the idea that Clark and Lois are always and only destined to be with eachother is too restricting and makes it too easy for Tempus to ruin their lives.

Finally someone is talking in reasonable terms. This universe is here. There is no reason to end it. And with Superman here, Mr. Fences and neo-Noah won't destroy it.
So, they live happily ever after from this point onward. clap I love it! I didn't write that, but I love it! Or did I? Hmmm. Maybe I should refresh my memory and prep 71.
Except if they do, won't that eventually lead to the creation of Tempus, and then Tempus won't not exist. Hmm.

John Pack Lambert