After that, they continued walking; only now Lois held on to his arm. He wasn’t complaining.
Awwwwwwww

“What do you feel like doing?” she asked.
CLARK: Umm… /points at Lois/

He could walk like this all night.
LOIS: Right. Like a night-long march through the freezing cold is romantic.

His first option would be a romantic dinner for two, followed by taking her back to his place, and making love to her for…
Ooooh! Ooooh!

Since he seemed to be blessed with luck on his side tonight, he decided to take the risk.
More kissing even if she’s forbidden it?

“Let’s go to the store and get a carton of ice cream.”
clap Still, an entire carton?

Less than half hour later, their cab pulled up outside an old townhouse in the suburb of North Bridge, which looked as if it were overflowing with people.
confused

“I’ve been invited to a party. I wasn’t going to go because, frankly, I hate parties, especially family Christmas parties, but I owe someone a favor, so…” he said, giving her a sheepish grin.
[Linked Image]

The door flung open and there stood a tall older woman with short auburn hair. She looked exactly like Clark imagined Cat would in twenty years. She was dressed more conservatively than Cat, but the years had been kind to her.
[Linked Image]Ma and Pa Grant?

Lois’s hand slipped down to his and twisted his arm behind his back. He imagined that would be painful for anyone else, instead he shook his hand free and placed it against the small of her back to keep her from escaping.
clap

Clark picked up a brownie and shoved it into Lois’s mouth before she could tell Betsy how much practice Cat already had in that department.
This. Is. So. Awesome.

“We’re working on that,” he lied through his teeth, and then patted Lois on the back as she started to cough.
clap

She was dressed elegantly in slacks and a red blouse, and had pulled her auburn locks back into a loose braid at the base of her neck.
So, basically, the cat-version of [Linked Image]

“Did you expect that I dress like I do at the office with my family?” Cat said, and rolled her eyes.
Exactly. Nobody wears what he wears for the office back home. Those things are a thing of the 60s past.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.