quote:
It wasn’t really a costume?
<EW frustrated by lack of communication skills>
wink

quote: CLARK: So that’s a no?

LOIS: No.
CLARK: Just to be sure. ‘No to the no’ or ‘yes to the no but I said no’?

quote: CLARK: Female. Two assets. Long legs. Same soul. Dunno, seems like a duck to me…

Different universe?
/applies weird concepts from computer science (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_typing)/ So, it’s a Lois.

quote: Riiiiiiiight. And the context doesn’t happen to be her getting sold for 1500 bucks to some billionaire for the night?

No, he bought her the next night. Oh, wait, John already mentioned that.
So, it would have been better to post the imagine of her in the figure-hugging silver dress instead of the chicken costume?

LOIS: That was *not* the point EW tried to make.

quote: Superman really *is* an arrogant son of a lord.

And this is a bad thing?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Henchmen union? Wouldn't that be signing one's own deathwarrent signing up for that one?
LEX: It’s always good to have the employees voluntarily provide their termination information?

quote: Now bug-free since the last service pack. Now they’re working on delousing her.

Um... Doesn't "delousing" mean getting rid of bugs?
JIMMY: No, getting her bug free is what I do with my software. Or a bug-detector in her apartment. Delousing is when she gets anti-crabs supplies at the pharmacy.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.