Michael: I feel so lucky to get so much FDK from you at once, I spread it over a couple of days to enjoy it more. smile1 Thank you.

He is a male. He needs biiiig hints that speak a clear language.
I forgot that Lois skipped her foreign language requirement in high school.

No, she demurely blushed when confronted with the towel.
<<Cough>> Lois's POV. She *almost* did so in her mind.

Superman flies past the Daily Planet, looking for Lois when he hears a sudden, loud crash. He stops and turns back, seeing a billboard with a giant hole torn through the center. “Huh, that wasn’t there this morning.”
clap

Phantom.
No, Jaguar.

/point at title/
laugh

There’s also the one from S2, from the impersonator agency.
But THIS ONE is real costume wearing hero!

Wonder what Lois will say when they find *her* doppelganger on the stage of an exotic dance establishment.
LOIS: I don't know what you're talking about that woman looks nothing like me.

That she’s trying to seduce him?
His willpower is sinking.

And what’s Batman? Just because a place isn’t chock-full of sociopathic super villain doesn’t mean you’re not a super hero. Well, action hero. Action figure? Popular with them ladies?
Batman leaves Gotham City to help out other places as well. <<Clark's assuming that the Jaguar isn't as well equiped to handle a really bad baddy as Superman or Batman is -- and yes, that isn't very nice of him. But, hey, he's from Krypton and can do lots of cool stuff. Everyone else is lower down in the totem than him. Anyway, if the Jaguar were a "super" hero, he might end up venturing to Metropolis someday where he might bump into Lois and steal her away from him, so best think of him as a local stiff.>>

That sound healthy…

If something walks like a duck and looks like a duck and smells like a duck…
Yes, he does realize it sounds unhealthy, but luckily he's invulnerable to such things, and since he slept on those sheets the night before as well and with that nightshirt pressed up against his chest... would he *really* need to clean them...

LOIS: Uh... Yeah.

He could. He’s strong enough.
LOIS = KRYPTONITE.

<<Michael wishes that he had taken EW advice to shrinkwrap keyboard>>
What? You doubt that Lois thinks she's hot?

That would be unfortunate. And she’s not even touched him yet.
See, that's there's going to be a problem. wink

Trying the rehab clinic before the post-holiday rush?
[Linked Image]

<<ER amazed that Lois would be so brazen about wanting to trick that man in tights to kiss her>>
You feeling okay, Michael? THIS surprises you?

<<ER hides in case that EW has done something mean and vicious and just projected Clark's / Lois's thoughts onto the page>>
Who me? laugh

Oh boy. Something tells me Lois is *not* going to be a happy camper.
Oh, but that would be predictable.

Scared of going home?
Possibly. A little bit.

CLARK: Am not! I just needed to think.

EW: Uh-huh. Riiiiight.

What if he had Clark sign a waiver renouncing his possession of Lois?
What Clark? There's only one Clark in this dimension. Oh. You mean, the Jaguar. He'd had to find him first. clap

TEMPUS: [Linked Image] Right, the age difference. I forgot about that.

“I’m from another planet, Jonathan. The possibility of someone looking exactly like me is…” Clark shook his head as the math confounded him.
423 to 1.
CLARK: Really? That low? Hmmmmm. Imagine that.

Then again, it’s par for the course that the families of heroes suffer grim fates, often at the hands of said hero himself.
By the hands of said hero himself? Well, that would certainly disqualify him from the Justice League, IMO.

And if not, he could introduce him to Mayson before introducing him to Lois a few months later. Mayson should have a cute litter on the way by then.
Clark hasn't met Mayson yet.

Although…
Yes, it would have to be the right sort of flowers.

Duh! Much too hard to hide several thousand children in a city like Metropolis. Much easier to have them work in some factory in South-East Asia.
That's what underground lairs are for, Michael!

Took her long enough.

TEMPUS: Galactically stupid. Duh!
And WHEN did canon Lois realize this? S3?

<<ER shocked that Lois would wish for Clark to get sick from kissing her and bolting>>
Well, he won't. You mean normal people who aren't EWs don't think like this? Hmmmm.

LOIS: Who says I'm not a Evil Writer? Have you read my romance novel? I KILL off my hero. eek No, wait, you can't read that. It's not ready for publication...

Staged the event? Nah.
Not Lex.

Then it must be for other members of the fourth estate Lex had invited. He hadn’t? Huh. So, then…
LOIS: I'm a member of the 4th estate! Hello? Three Kerth Awards!

Just a biiig tax write off, then? So, how does he deal with CPS?
LEX: <<scrolling through the pile of $1000 notes in his wallet>> Who? <<hands a couple to Mrs. Cox>> For the regulators Christmas bonus.

Much safer that way.
That he wasn't there? Because it's Lex's charity? Because Lois is there? Or safer if he was there?

<<Michael hops on the ride>>
Glad to have you back.

<<literally breakneck trike riding>> instead of <<Happy holiday tour bus riding>>
Possibly. Especially if your initials are CK or LL.

PS: I just noticed, there's now a Christmas-section on the smiley site, matching the season.
Oh! I didn't notice those. [Linked Image] These will come in handy during this Christmas Arc. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.