On a second thought, it was without a doubt like him. He had made disappearing into an art form but usually not when he was worried about her safety. Actually, during those times he stuck to her like glue.
[Linked Image]

She would have questioned him further about it, but she had been on the phone with Lex.

Lois dropped her head onto her hand.
[Linked Image]

Didn’t Clark know that had he kissed her at any point, she would have caved? Couldn’t he see that she wanted him?
[Linked Image] He is a male. He needs biiiig hints that speak a clear language.

Men! Hello, she practically pulled off his towel and jumped his bones right then and there.
No, she demurely blushed when confronted with the towel.

Nah, knowing Clark, he still wouldn’t see it.
Superman flies past the Daily Planet, looking for Lois when he hears a sudden, loud crash. He stops and turns back, seeing a billboard with a giant hole torn through the center. “Huh, that wasn’t there this morning.”

“CK! There you are. Lois and I were starting to get worried,” Jimmy said before Lois could speak. At least, he said the ‘w’ word instead of her.
clap /point at title/

So, you have a doppelganger, big deal.
There’s also the one from S2, from the impersonator agency.

It’s bound to happen to everyone at least once in their lives. You’re letting yourself be shocked by nothing.”
Wonder what Lois will say when they find *her* doppelganger on the stage of an exotic dance establishment.

Lois smiled. “I don’t. I just thought that you’d like to walk me home.”
Awww, she likes it! clap

At her apartment door, Lois invited him inside, which to him was a bright shiny red flag.
That she’s trying to seduce him?

“He doesn’t believe that Jaguar is a superhero like Batman or Superman, but just a local stiff, trying to help out as best he can.”
And what’s Batman? Just because a place isn’t chock-full of sociopathic super villain doesn’t mean you’re not a super hero. Well, action hero. Action figure? Popular with them ladies?

“A bit,” he admitted. He couldn’t wait to put on the sleep shirt Lois had been wearing the night before and crawl into the sheets where she…
That sound healthy…

okay, that just sounded creepy and stalkerish,
If something walks like a duck and looks like a duck and smells like a duck…

It wasn’t like he could crawl into bed with Lois and snuggle with her again.
He could. He’s strong enough.

“What? A hot woman in your bed keep you up to all hours of the night?” Her eyes stared intensely at him.
[Linked Image]

He needed to do something quick before he turned into a melted gooey mess in front of her.
That would be unfortunate. And she’s not even touched him yet.

“Is going to some health spa.
Trying the rehab clinic before the post-holiday rush?

She was still staring out the window, and he noticed that she had placed a sprig of mistletoe above the window at some point, probably to ensnare Superman in a Christmas kiss.
shock

He took five strides across the room, spun Lois around, and pressed a kiss to her lips.
peep

One last kiss to torment his soul.
Oh boy. Something tells me Lois is *not* going to be a happy camper.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.