John: Long FDK is not required, but alway appreciated. Yes, motion sickness pills are required (or at least recommended) for the foreseeable future, especially since (compared to the Smallville story arc) we'll now be traveling a break-neck speed. laugh

Well, it seems that Clark has the same explanation of the Jaguar as I do.
But are either of you right?

I did love the part where Lois and Clark kissed.
I thought you might. laugh

Clark is such a lunkhead, running off and apologizing. At least Lois understands part of why he did it. Well, OK she has no clue why he did it, but she knows he will be back.
She's getting used to his foibles.

I am glad Clark has his parents. They really help him through this time. At least he has hope that the Jaguar is not for sure going to hook up with Lois.
The Kents are important for Clark. I've always thought so, which is why a relationship with true Clark's parents will help Clark be the best he can be (and less of a lunkhead).

LOIS: smile1 Thank you, Martha and Jonathan. Any timetable on the de-lunkheading?

I was hoping to get to where Clark apologized to Lois for kissing her in this part, but I guess we have no such luck.
It's amazing how a throw-away scene can develop into its own little story. evil You know how canon Lois reacting when canon Clark gave her the answer to the trivia question about Buddy Love.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.