Michael: [Linked Image] Michael's back! RL didn't eat him alive! <<or something not so obviously excited>> [Linked Image]

Oh, this déjà-vu is going to be fun during PML /imagines EW going ‘oh no, not *that* track again’/
Don't worry. It's different. Lex catches Miranda before she sprays anyone and turns her over the authorities. So thrilled by his about-face change of personality, Lois begs to date Lex, but he's decided to become a Hari Krishna instead. Clark, so depressed by this development, steals a vile of 100% Revenge from police evidence and accidently sprays Cat instead of Lois. He is never heard from again; although, Cat still sends Christmas cards to the Daily Planet of them and their 14 kids. Oh, dear, did that have too many spoilers?

Hey, they could always make it a three’s company. Polyandrous marriage. And with Clark’s track record of attendance, it would be decades before the neighbors realized there’s actually two husbands.
LOIS: This sounds like a doable plan. What do you guys think?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

True CLARK: [Linked Image]

<<ER unable to write any more FDK due to shock>> Oh my, is he watching tab-a/slot-b movie? They are infamous for their corny music.
Possibly.

And he probably referred to an adult movie star who was a mainstream movie star in Alt-world?
Or vice versa.

Relax Clark. Unless the cover’s either completely black or filled with various depictions very naked movie participants, you’re probably safe.
CAT: Oh, dear, did I put the right movie in that box? [Linked Image]

Yeah, in today’s world, he’d have done the affair and contemplated telling his wife while she’s hiring Russian killers and hiding a life as a sleeper agent.
Fine! Ruin the ending for me.

It would have moved things along?
Hmmmm. Lois? What's in that envelope you're sending annoymously to Clark?

LOIS: Oh, nothing.

Not since he found out he had x-ray vision? Or since Lana turned him off sex?
[Linked Image]

I guess, sexy but distant Lois is better than cute and cuddly Lois.
CLARK: No, not what I meant at all. I meant that angry sexy-kitten Lois is much easier to be "just friends" with, because her willpower is her super ability.

Well, he’s a Clark, so…
drool Huh?

She thinks that’s a safe bet, huh?
With his track record?

Right. <<says ER heavily dripping with sarcasm>>
Good thing Clark didn't test that theory by taking a hot shower and leaving the bathroom door, not only unlocked, but wide open. Oh, wait, the night's not over yet. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.