Clark stopped the VCR and went to open the door. “Lois!” he said in shock. What was she doing there? “Is everything all right?”
Oh, this déjà-vu is going to be fun during PML clap

“A what?” he asked, not following.

She looked at him as if she couldn’t believe he didn’t know to what she was referring.
clap That came up before, didn’t it?

“Where or how someone grows up shouldn’t have any bearing on their moral conduct,” he replied.
So, you’re saying that someone born in a penal colony would not be used to lying and slitting people’s throats but instead should be aware that it’s not okay to do so? Or a Lois raised in a Kryptonian harem wouldn’t be expected to be a sexually adventurous person who’s main goal in life would be to please First Lord of Krypton Kal-El in every way he could imagine?

She hated when he tore down her arguments before she made them. “I’ve got a deal for you, Chuck. I’ll stop lying when you do.”
She thinks that’s a safe bet, huh?

Clark went into his bedroom and returned with a blanket and pillow for the couch. Evidently, he wasn’t planning to invite her to his bed, which was good.
laugh

Still, it would have been nice if he had asked her before casting her out to the couch.
Umm…

Not that she would’ve said ‘yes’ to a kiss, necking, petting, getting naked, taking a long hot steamy shower…
Right. :rolleyes:

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.