- Response to John’s FDK – Cont.

Clark: So do you want us to sleep together, I mean just sleep in the same place, I did not mean anything else by that suggestion. Not at all.
LOIS: smile1 Tripping over your tongue a bit there, Clark?

Lois: Than hold me.

Clark:OK.

Lois: Clark, you didn't hear anything. I did not say anything outloud.
He IS holding her.

Lois: Are you deaf, I said I didn't want to be alone.
CLARK: But I need some fresh air, maybe a dip in some Arctic waters, do a quick patrol, I could swing by your apartment on the way back.

LOIS: What?

CLARK: Fine, I'll stay. Mind if I take a cold shower?

LOIS: Can I join you?

CLARK: smile1

Clark: See offering to share the bed was not a good idea.
[Linked Image]

Clark: That would be nice. I mean, ah, it is OK by me, I won't be here, so it does not matter to me. That is all I meant, really.
clap In other words, if she sleeps naked, there will be a Clark sized hole in the wall?

Oh, so that was her plan. In an apartment with a half-wall between the living room and the bedroom.
Well, techinically, it was the plan that was formed while she was speaking. Darn, leap before she thinks attitude.
I was hoping he kept the supersuits in that drawer. OK, so I knew he didn't, but it would have been really fun if he did and she found them.
He keeps them in a secret compartment behind his armoire. So, the cabinet needs to be pulled out for anyone to find them.

Clark you are not the only one who thinks there are double meanings.
CLARK: What? The Readers think so too?

She really does want to make sure he still likes her.
Well, he hasn't acted on his liking her in months.

Lois: I like it when you look at my legs Clark. What, no, I did not say that.
CLARK: The problem isn't the looking, but what the looking makes me want to do.

Clark, are you sure you will be able to leave this universe when you figure out a way to bring Clark back.
evil

How could he ever go back to a loisless world?
Because it's the right thing to do? <<ducking>>

I am surprised he has not gone and kissed her. Clark is a stronger man than many.
Just the knowing makes him happy at the moment. Plus, her admitting it to herself, and her admitting it to him, two very different things.

he is making a new plan.
Plan: Go back to my 5 Point Plan. <<ducking>>

I was so hoping he would not remember this. I guess no such luck.
Darn eidetic memory.

Even though this is a memory she will just assume it was a nightmare.
Yep.

This is major progress.
How she was feeling in the moment (in the dream).

<<John's excited>> he is there for her in reality as well as in her dream.
Actually this dream sequence was taken pretty much vertabim from "Another Lois", but she wakes up and she's alone, no Clark. This time, he's there.

Well, no, and maybe Clark should suspect that it is more.

Clark: Why would the right Clark not have protected Lois as well as me?
Good question.

CANON CLARK: Differently. Not worse.

ALT-CLARK: Yeah, buddy. You keep telling yourself that.

They are going to sleep together.

Lois: Not the way I wa... I mean not the way people normally mean when they use that phrase.
Yes, well, she's going to sleep.

I guess this makes sense. It is not like she would believe that this memory is really real if he told her, and she might get scared if he started believing.
Telling her that she might have known him, only not him, in a previous telling of her life might get him a one-way ticket to Luthor House for the Mentally Insane.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.