/slides in just under the deadline/
Um…does it worry Clark if one uses ‘dead’ in the same context as ‘Lois’?

Foundling
confused Hey! You missed a few episodes there!

Clark was having a wonderful dream. Lois’s hands were caressing his chest. Her lips pressed against his, and she moaned his name. Her hand trailed down his chest, lower and lower and…
[Linked Image] Not before the decursing.

“Kal-El,” a deep voice called out to him.
Ooooooh! Nor is there, too wink

“Not now, Dad, please. Not now,” groaned Clark, and he returned the focus of his attention to Lois.
Oh, does darn cute Kryptonian princes. They aren’t even slightly perturbed when their dad stumbles onto them while they’re engaging a concubine.

Only now she was laughing.
Reached her target and found it lacking?

You’re no Superman.”
CLARK: Well, no. Not with my dad watching I’m not.

“Kal-El,” the deep voice repeated.
CLAKR: What? It’s true. Just ask Rachel. The live one. Not the one that’s dead.

“Lois,” Clark called to her, reaching out to her, but it was as if they were being pulled apart, and he couldn’t reach her, no matter how hard he tried.
Oooh! Just like with Tempus’ stolen timewindow!

Ooops. He hoped she wasn’t too angry, although knowing Lois, she probably was.
Duh! If he lets her do all the work.

He’d tell her to take the sole byline. He was too close to this story anyway.
That one’s just like in canon, right?

Clark saw a bright white light coming from under the Kents’ bedroom door.
[Linked Image]

Clark turned to find the source of the light and saw a sphere, glowing from its location on a high shelf.
Ooooh! Spoookie!

and have reached your full maturity,” Jor-El continued.
Well, he’s all grown up. The jury is still out on his maturity, though.
12 LOISES: <thumbs down>

It had somehow attuned to him, even though he wasn’t this Jor-El’s son.
Don’t be mean to Bob. It’s not his fault. He’s just a ball of wires and silica.

“Or should we call you ‘Kal-El’?” Martha’s unexpected voice suggested.
Busted!

Martha gasped, raising her hand to her mouth. How could that be?
They’re all called Kal-El. Jor-El cloned his seed and sent them out in 30-year intervals, hoping at least one would grow up and start taking over the world so that the next couple of Kal-Els would land in fertile ground.

“I am Kal-El, but I am from another time and another dimension, a parallel universe.”

Another what?
Translation: Great. The strongest man on the Earth is really really crazy.

My grandpa Kent died in the battle of Omaha, Nebraska during World War II.
evil

I’m at a loss at what I should do next.”
Lois.

“Why should she believe you?” Martha said truthfully, nudging the untouched plate of pie closer to Jerome. She knew he was hungry. Why wasn’t he eating?
Poor reader had completely forgotten about sugar issues. Took FDK thread to remind him blush Just thought he was distracted.

How is she supposed to know what’s manure and what’s not?
When it smells like Revenge, it’s fake.

“Family is also where you come for straight talk, no matter how much you don’t want to hear it. No candy coating here,” Jonathan said with a teasing chuckle.
Talking from experience, huh?

“No, sirree, Bob.”
What’s the globe got to do with it?

“How about when your folks died, you came to Smallville from Italy to seek out your grandfather, my uncle, Jerome’s side of the family, not having any family of your own left?
Oh boy. Also, what if Lois listens in? Or if Clark actually tells her that and she gets ticked off at the obvious lie she’s already heard before?

“Jerome is an undocumented alien in search of his family and a new life,”
[Linked Image]

“While at the same time, on the run from authorities who want to put him in jail or worse
Well, he did commit treason by refusing to mate and produce offspring.

Martha gave Jerome an ‘oh, really’ expression. Hadn’t they spent all afternoon battling one such government agency?
[Linked Image]

How would Lois knowing the truth about you, make her in more danger?
Exactly.

Knowing the risks, she’d be able to protect you better and take care to protect herself better.
Oh. Right. That’s how. Duh!

“So, basically, what you’re saying is: Lois Lane is a genius.
TEMPUS: I wouldn’t go that far. Or in that direction all together.

Or are you afraid that once she knows the truth, she’ll be so angry that you’ve deceived her that she’ll never forgive you or, worse yet, make a page one story out of you?”
There’s at least one multi-part story out there with that premise. Uh… I want to say Alisha Knight…

“How about this scenario? Lois Lane discovers that you had good reason to keep quiet about your past, and does everything in her power to protect you because she loves you as much as you love her? Or does that seem too far flung into the reaches of science fiction to ever be a possibility?”
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.