Ken: Glad to see I haven't lost you as a reader! smile1

I wanted to assure you that I have been reading. I've been swamped and barely answering my own FDK let alone posting for others.
I know that feeling. [Linked Image]

You really have me wondering if you are actually going to resolve this situation by reversing Tempus' actions in the past.
cool No comment.

Are we still dealing with an altered canon universe or has this been a diversion into the creation of another alternate canon? alt-canon1? <EW's convoluted plot claims another victim>
Well, canon universe still exists and this isn't it. This is what canon universe would have been without Clark Kent. <<cough, cough>> Another Lois <<cough>> But then alt-<Wrong>Clark dropped in and changed things in his own way. So, in this way this is more of an "alt-canon1", "alt-Prime1". wink The events from canon still -- in general -- happen as it did in canon (unlike alt-dimension), unless this Superman somehow alters that timeline, or action any, by acting differently than canon Clark did in the same situation. How is that for clarification? Still [Linked Image]?

If it is resolved by Herb, what will happen to Alt Clark?
I'm sorry, Ken, I'm not at liberty to comment on the future of this dimension or of the characters future and/or happyness, besides promising you that I don't torture this Clark to the point of death. That's a Read And Find Out.

CLARK: It just feels like she's torturing me to death.

EW: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.