John: Thank you for the FDK. I appreciate any Comments you have. laugh

Sorry I am not doing the point by point recap of the story. I just don't feel up to it.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

I am glad that Clark finally saw the globe. <excited> for the globe.
Had to have the globe. It's part of his journey of self-discovery.

I am glad he finally has told most of his story to some people. Martha and Jonathan know the truth.
They won't be there for him like canon Clark's folks are there for their son, but the more of a lunkhead he is, the more moral support he needs in his life.

Martha has talked sense into him with regard to Lois.
Yes, but did he listen as well as hear?

The problem is Lois has heard too much for her own good, without hearing everything. Of course, I guess that makes things more fun.
For the EW and the Reader, yes. For Lois and Clark, not so much. laugh

Clark's best bet is to come clean with Lois sooner than later. However, I can see why he is reluctant. Lois' reaction so far has not been helpful.
LOIS: What? grumble You're saying it's MY fault that HE continues to LIE to me?!

On the other hand, Clark is ignoring the Krptonite factor more than he should.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.

Clark was smart to not try to feed the "I'm from Italy" line to Lois. However, since she heard it anyway, his not willing to share the story won't do him any good.
He not TRYING to dig himself into a deeper hole of deception. He WANTS to be honest with her, but her not believing him when he told her that he's Superman (even though he did this incompletely and badly), doesn't give him much hope on that front. Plus, his nightmare of her laughing at him when he confesses that he's Superman doesn't help either. Also, he doesn't know she has heard the "Italian orgin" story either, otherwise he'd tell her emphatically that it wasn't true. (Whether she believes him or not, is something else).

Lois' should pause to wonder though whether the fact that Clark sees similarities between Luthor and the Mafia may mean that there are more similarities than she will acknowledge.
LOIS: Clark has always hated Luthor because he has made something of himself, and Clark is still struggling with that.

This is going to make for some interesting discussion in the future.
evil

Has Lois forgotten about asking Superman why he trusts Clark?
Has Lois seen Superman since making that oath? [Linked Image]

Clark ate pie.
He did, but did he just inhale it, not paying attention to what he was eating?

Now he has a really chance of winning Lois, since his sweet aversion was so troubling to her.
Hmmmmm. It really wasn't that bothersome. It's one of those things that wouldn't stop true love. love

Also, does this mean when she eats a double-fuge cruch bar on the way back to Metropolis on the plane he will kiss her?
No. Mostly because she hasn't said that he's allowed to kiss her again yet. Kissing him while he's passed out and allowing him to kiss her while he's conscious are two completely different things. angel-devil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.