Pat: Yep, that's the LnC Tango: Step, and back, and back, and back. And Step, then back... smile1

Ah, she's trying to be good with the girlfriend so she can get the details. Good idea.
Another way of living vicariously.

Ah, trying live vicariously through Lois. Probably a good idea because it's fairly unlikely Clark's going to unhinge from being caught up in her(Lois's) charms.
[Linked Image]

*snort* I can't blame Cat for the surprise there.
She expected more from someone who can go anywhere to shop.

Uh oh. Trouble! danger! Danger Will Robinson!*
evil

I'm glad you liked the joke about the dress. It fell flat with the betas, but I still liked it. laugh And I could just picture Lois saying it all non-challantly and all.

I was thinking the same as Lois. I was expecting him to actually work on this story alone (or only with Lois in an advising and therefore "uncredited" position.)
More on this story later.

Whoa. I'm guessing he has a good idea who it was.
Better late than never.

Overreactions? Don't know. I think I'm just along for the ride. Something tells me we're nearing another hilltop before a downhill slide.
[Linked Image]

Joan: He's finally standing up to Lois. Kind of. Sort of. In his own way. Perhaps. Plus, I couldn't resist a classic "Stay here!" Those are always fun.

That was funny when Cat mistaken let Lois know she'd helped Clark pick out his clothing for their date.
Yep, that wasn't intentional. Cat makes for good comic relief.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.