I just moved across the state for school. I'm almost done! One more semester at Western Michigan and I'm free! ...Until I get my big girl job... I'm staying with a couple from my friends church and their 10 year old foster child. We clicked right away and instead of reviewing this afternoon like I had planned, I was out playing volleyball and soccer. Looks like I'm going to have an active semester, but I will get all the chapters reviewed!

Anyway...on to the review!

“Yes,” he said
hyper

“But not tonight.”
hyper

Lois smacked him lightly with the back of her hand. “So, why are you here, really, Mr. Kent?” she teased. “You can’t have traveled across time and space only to capture my heart.”
Well, actually...

“Well, Chuck, you might not care, but I do. If the future of the world and Utopia is at stake, and our love is the only thing that will save it, we should go rush off and get married,” she said in all earnestness, before throwing back her head and laughing at the ridiculousness of the idea.
Accept! Accept!

He had thought that a very good suggestion, as a matter of fact. “I accept.”
laugh

She touched his jaw and tilted his head so that he was looking at her instead of her foot. “You don’t have to wait for me, you know. The world won’t end.”

Mine would. He decided to go with the joke to ease out of this moment. “I’m sure, if I’m lucky, Cat Grant would throw me another offer.” Luck had nothing to do with it. It had become almost a form of greeting from the gossip columnist.

“On the other hand, there is something to be said about patience,” Lois replied, rescinding her previous advice.
rotflol

------------
Ugh, Lex. What a creep!

“Can you…?” she started to ask before the door was pulled open in front of them and they were facing Lucy.

“Finally!” she gasped at them.

“Miss Lane, I warned you not to open the door,” said a dark haired man in a suit from beside Lucy. He was holding a gun.
Oh, no! Who is it!? Lucy isn't tied up/held hostage/dead so they can't be that bad right?