“No, you don’t. You’re angry at him, and you’re angry at yourself. You want to punish the both of you for what can’t be,” Clark said, wishing with all his might that it weren’t true.
hyper

she said in all earnestness, before throwing back her head and laughing at the ridiculousness of the idea.
wallbash

He had thought that a very good suggestion, as a matter of fact. “I accept.”

“W…what?!” Lois stammered, her laughter fading fast.

“Your marriage proposal. I accept,” he repeated.
Oops? Once again, Lois jumped without checking that this is a ten meter board and below it’s the toddler pool?

“But marriage to save the world still isn’t love,” he said, bobbing his head back and forth. “— so we’d still have to wait for you to catch up to me on that front, before we could consummate the marriage.
So, all the bad parts without the fun stuff? Lois is so going to go for that. At least she’ll get a decent meal a day and someone to do the cleaning chores. Even if he steps out at night and returns in the wee hours after what’s obviously an extra marital relation. There’s been fic about last that scenario. It’s on your to-read list. [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.