Joan: Lois told him to tell her his deepest, darkest secret, which he did... kind of. There's a lot he hasn't told her. Yes, Lois's resistance to the collective... <<cough>> I mean, to Clark is starting to fail. Ah, shucks. Does there ever come a time when it becomes too late to tell the truth? (And no, I don't mean when the kids start flying around the house and freezing the fishtank.)

I don't think she'll react well. (Well...of course not. Just even worse than canon).
Will Lois be angry, nuclear bomb angry, at Clark for not telling her? Hmmmm. [Linked Image] I've not yet posted a story where she's *not* angry at Clark for not telling. Maybe "Just a Little Note" ... no, wait, mad Lois makes an appearance there too. But, then again, I like mad Lois. smile1

Sydney: blush Oh, dear, that one line has totally distracted you from all that good fluffy stuff earlier in the part. Yes, my Betas slammed me for the double cliffy too. My apologies.

So, a dark haired man with a gun? Who is he?

Luthor? I don't think so: he is more subtile....
The characters would have recognized Luthor, if it was him, don't you think?

Trask? May be. But I think that they know him.
Yep, they've met. (Remember plane, kiss, Lois jumped.)

A new Kryptonian? Why not? Or is it too soon?
hyper Someone who agrees with me.

Considering that Lois says she can't marry him, he made the right decision in not doing anything with her in my opinion. Call me old fashioned, but I think his being smart. Lois would hate him a long time if his secret got revealed if he had sex with her when she was reeling from his alter-ego rejecting her. Also, I do not think he could have avoided floating while having sex, so the secret would have been revealed that night, which would have been several times worse.
Yep, I'm thinking that would have been a "worse than Claude" moment, too.

I am really wondering who this gun carrying guy at the end is. I also am afraid Clark's secret might be revealed.
Hmmmm. [Linked Image]

Losi is going to be awfully mad at him about it.
I'm thinking there's no way for Clark to reveal himself now without Lois getting mad at him.

I am also surprsied that he managed to not answer Lois' question about whether Superman was bragging about her throwing herself at him.
He's managed it every time she's accused him of talking about her with Superman behind her back, except I think that one time when Superman originally dumped her.

Lastly, how did Clark forget about Lois throwing herself at him before.
He didn't see it as Lois throwing herself at him, more as drunk flirting that wasn't serious. Plus, he was seriously distracted during this conversation.

It reminds me of when in the Superman cartoon TV show Clark tells Lois he really is superman to explain his scooping her, and she does not believe him. If things are ludicrous enough just saying them does not let the secret out.
Clark reveals secret identity to Lois That's hillarious! Is that the one you mean, John?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.