X Phile: Look at all those smilies. smile1 Glad to entertain you. dance

Gasp. Is he going to tell her!?
Clark?

CLARK: Yes. <<dramatic pause>> Someday.

Of course he’s not
CLARK: <<stomps foot>> Yes, I will! I promise. I'll tell her... um... Tuesday's not good... let's see... soon, really, really, soon... This year! Probably. I'm just a little nervous about it because the last time I ALMOST told her it turned out it wasn't me she liked but that crazy flying guy in tights. Okay, I guess technially, that's me too. But it really wouldn't be fair to tell Lois that I'm Superman, or was him until she's all the way healed and can embrace me with all the love and support... Why are you laughing? You don't think she'll be happy about this announcement? Really? But she loves Superman and she wants me, so totally win-win for her, right? Okay, you're shaking your head now. That's not a good sign. You're making me nervous. Maybe I should just sleep on this. I haven't been sleeping well lately, you know. First Lois interrupted my sleep twice the other night when Allie died, not that I'm complaining because I'm not, and then she wanted me to hold her so she could sleep. Like I could sleep while doing that. Yeah, right! And now that Lex shot her, I doubt I'll ever sleep again. What was your question?

Way to keep it PG Clark
So, I'm like the only person left who still says this? Hmmmm. Golly, how embarrassing.

Yay! He admitted it! Why do I have the feeling he’s going to backtrack and mess it up…
/Psst. Large blocks of italics indicate dream/

You’re killing me, Clark!
Don't worry, he'll stick his foot back in there. It really does taste good.

Say what!?
Hee-hee.

Only the best for Lois.
LEX: I'm the best! So, that means I'm for Lois.

CLARK: You've got to be kidding, right?

DAN: Hey, I look good in a Hawaiian shirt.

PATRICK: I have a Irish accent. That makes me the best.

CLARK: I can't believe you guys. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

LOIS: I choose Superman.

LEX: :rolleyes:

PATRICK & DAN: Oh, man. How are we supposed to compete against that guy?!

Oh, Lex is going to love this!
LEX: Hey, they didn't have sex. dance Maybe I still have a chance!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.