Because she’s expecting his oral impersonation of her not-so-secret crush?
Pretty much.

And does Clark know how much she’s confused? And does it matter when it’s all just a dream, anyway?
No, it doesn't matter, technically. In the first draft of this scene, it was from Clark's POV. The "breeze" was Clark exhaling, trying to steel his nerves for this stupid thing he was doing.

Would she really be crushed if it turned out that Clark was her Superman?

Nobody knows.
Only if he drops out of the sky and hits her. <<ducking>>

Or is it a dream? Is it Lois remembering Superman saying good bye to her for good? Well, until she finds him and drags his bespectacled heiney back into the air?
Yes, that was Superman saying goodbye for good. Is it a memory? A reinterpretation of what happened through a drug filled mind? Hmmmm.

Hush, Lois. That’s just the drugs talking.
So, you *don't* want her to give up on Superman?

Still not sure if that’s a dream or a memory.
Or her memory talking to her via a dream?

It’s par for the course in Metropolis.
[Linked Image] No wonder Lois doesn't like hospitals.

“It was Lex. It’s always been Lex. He blew up the shuttle and the Planet and killed Jimmy.”
HENDERSON: Yep, loopy. Jimmy's still alive Lois. Actually, last I heard there are two of them now.

Only if you ask nicely. Or wear little.
clap

Just a dream, then? She’s going to run and hide from that.
Is it a dream? Or was it her memory talking to her, trying to nudge her in the correct direction? Or was it a drugged memory in the guise of dream? Or was it just another Evil Writer having fun?

How about Lex? He’s not creepy, is he?
LOIS: Creepy!

LUCY: Creepy!

LEX: Hey, I resemble that remark! <Coughs and then points at Clark> He wears glasses, and grew up on a farm.

CLARK: <shrugs sheepishly> I look better in (and out of) a towel. Easily forgivable.

See? Told him. Wouldn’t listen.
CLARK: <pouting> Well, nobody (except Michael, who I couldn't hear at the time) told me!

Still in recovery. No more kissing.
LOIS: [Linked Image] But... But... But I got shot!

Bad Lois. That is *not* approved activity in your bedroom.
Fantasizing? Thinking? Or moaning? Or d) All of the above?

And she’s influencing his dreams
[Linked Image]

Also, Lex would also give her the time of the day if she asked. He’d also give her a golden watch if she ‘asked’.
Why? Is she retiring?

It’s called a ‘loophole’.
clap

Well, all she needs to do is listen if he’s going ‘yes, Lois, yes’ or ‘no, Lois, no’.
Um... Actually, that could go either way.

She doesn’t always have to be a active part. There’s also options where she basically enjoys herself passively.
Lois? Passive?

so, 11.5 more days. Hmm… Her birthday is in 6 weeks? And Wells shows up in 3? Or, 5 weeks and 2 weeks, respectively? Actually… Hmm…
Yes, in other words, she's caving.

Bad skirt. That’s why she needs to switch to mid-thigh ones.
Bad S1 wardrobe.

Ooooh! She’s trying to lure him into her bed by moaning. Sneaky!
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Lois! Does she have no modesty? Lex will be so pleased when he reviews the tapes.
Will he pause long enough to notice, or just think she's asleep the whole time? And Clark fell onto the bed by himself?

Very small. Lex would consider it a defeat, actually.
Well, good thing that Lex doesn't know about it, then. Oh, right. Never mind. Probably best for Clark's safety that it was a defeat though.

He’s probably already scared stiff.
He's asleep, and not scared at all.

Aaaahhh... I should have known.
Lois being shot in my outline. Clark taking such good care of her and Lois playing with Clark, inspired by Sue., among other things not yet shown. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.