Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think this should be "because of a".
Oops. There's another one. Thanks.

The sentance "This was clear case of robotics" should either say "clearly" or "a clear case".
Yes. Thanks, again.

It is interesting to note that Clark still does not think of this as his dimension as this point, although he seems to have no desire to leave.
It's still early yet. This was on purpose.

I am pretty sure that Clark would say "the Daily Planet". It just does not seem to work without "the" before it.
Yes, he would.

CLARK: blush Can I use the excuse that Lois makes me tongue tied?

EW: I fixed it, Clark. Relax.

CLARK: Phew.

I am not sure that "who" is the best word here. It has as its antecedent "her article", so I think probably that or which would be a better pronoun.
I must have changed antecedents at some point. I thank you, and my future G.E. thanks you. laugh

"attending an any event" does not need an. I half wonder if you meant "at", but I think it would sound better just "attending any event".
Ooops, another typo I didn't catch after transcribing. If I get interrupted while typing (which strangely enough happens A LOT with two small children in the house), this is the type of typo that occurs. Thanks for catching it.

If you keep this up, you might get an honorary Beta title. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.