“What if those men who went after Allie come after your dad for leaking the story to Daily Planet?”
I am pretty sure that Clark would say "the Daily Planet". It just does not seem to work without "the" before it.

She shrugged. Maybe she shouldn’t have told the Chief the other day about witnessing the truck speeding through the intersection at Allie. Clark was right, damn him again for that. She didn’t want whoever killed Allie to go after her father. She might be angry at her dad ninety-nine point nine percent of the time, but she didn’t want him dead. Especially if it was her article who put the final nail in his coffin.
I am not sure that "who" is the best word here. It has as its antecedent "her article", so I think probably that or which would be a better pronoun.

“I attend charity functions, if and only if, my appearance is more likely to help the charity. I shall preapprove any and all function requests. I don’t speak for money. Neither I, nor the Superman Foundation, accepts money for me attending an any event. All requests must be made in writing, and the charity must be verified as being authentic. I don’t perform for birthday parties, businesses, or functions. I don’t ‘perform’ at all. All of my acceptances must carry the waiver that I will attend ‘if possible’ as emergencies come first and foremost before anything else,” Superman said.
"attending an any event" does not need an. I half wonder if you meant "at", but I think it would sound better just "attending any event".

John Pack Lambert