Actually, I just figured, I’ll sit down and read this one in front of the computer instead of going through it twice within a couple of minutes.
Well, I thank you for the extra effort.

Yes. Copy is much more critical when it comes to touching
Hmmm. Did we have a rule on 'you're allowed to touch Lois as long as you don't touch her copy'?

A frequent oversight?
Of course, my stories would be much more bland without them. Sometimes the double speak is intentional.

ME: Kind of hard... scratch that... difficult to make love in the suit.

Michael: No thank you. Maybe Lois would? As for the suit, there’s tons of manuals on the dark side on how that works.
First of all... I tried to run away from the D.E. and ran [Linked Image] into another one. clap Unless Cat scores, it's a big, fat miss on Cat's scale.

Yeah, that *could* be awkward, if she’s pregnant from his future self.
Gee, I wonder what I should do about that.

Which he collected from the neighborhood? Nope, still not seeing Lois taking that well.
No, I mean he makes big donations to Goodwill, so they don't stay at his apartment.

True. But which would be the greater payoff? Indicting Superman or admitting to financing reconstructive surgery for high-end athlete machines?
Do you mean the former would happen if Superman used his super strength to hit a cyborg and accidently killed him? Thereby guilty of killing and sent to jail? Yeah, I'm thinking that would be the one Lex would chose. The other thing he can fix with a PR blitz.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.