Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Oh, dear. I posted 3 minutes early. My apologies. wink

I'm back. I'm posting again. I don't know how regularly as I haven't typed into my computer anything I wrote during my vacation. Right now, it's a mess of scenes within scenes which started out as flashbacks and aren't anymore because I went overboard with them. Anyway, it's a mess and needs some organization. Let's just say Part 25 will post by Wednesday the 25th by which time (if I can sneak onto my computer) I'll know how well I'm doing with my cushion.

There was a phone call scene between Lois and Clark (after she stole the invisible suit) in which Lois and Clark discussed invisiblity vs. flying. I really wanted to get this last scene into this part, so it got deleted (as it was very similar to the one in canon). It will reappear in the Archive version, for you die-hard fans out there.

Please comment now!

EDIT: After careful review I have decided to add the phone call between Clark and Lois back in. My apologies if it makes Part 24 extra long.

Part 24 with new scene added back in.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/27/14 01:55 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.