Hey, he could be in and out of there before anyone (including Lois) even knew he was there. And nine months later Lois is gives birth to a beautiful, floating baby girl.
Who do you think he is, Michael, Zeus?

/whispers/ apostrophe
[Linked Image] Thank you. This scene had been cut before I got Part 24 to Beta.

I’m sure Lois would disagree.
Yes, Lois would consider it all his fault.

What curfew? And under which circumstances are curfews even allowed?
In ILTY, the mayor issues a curfew after the Invisible Man breaks his croonies out of jail; for the safety of the citizens of Metropolis no one is allowed out after 10pm (unless they're working, I assume). This is why canon Lois wakes up on Clark's coffee table the next morning (to find Superman staring down at her), because she wasn't allowed out after 10pm to return to her own apartment. (FYI: If you look at Cat during while the DP staff is watching the announcement unfold on TV, she glances at Clark after someone -- possibly Lois -- mentions Superman having his hands full. Another reason I believe Cat knew his secret in canon as well.)

Oooh! Ooooh! Just, where is she going to sleep with the couch occupied. Oooh! Oooh! Oh, wait. Can Alan take the couch and move it over to Mrs. Creadie?
Um... Don't know Mrs. Creadie. They were talking about Clark coming to Lois' apartment, not her to his again. And though uncomfortable, her sofas are currently free. (See above reference on where Lois slept during the curfew in canon.)

“Uh-huh. It was just darn super. I loved him. It! I meant ‘it’!”
LOIS: Is that why Superman says he isn't interested in a relationship with me? Nah, no, I know he loves me.

So, that’s why she wants to find out what Superman’s hiding underneath his red shorts.
[Linked Image]

Give it time until she had her fill of exciting, rich, older men.
clap

Nonono, just extra space. /hands Virginia permits and wood for an extension to her story/
laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.