Joan: Thank you. It's good (VERY GOOD) to be back. (We almost kissed the ground after disembarking from that last flight). laugh

Love Jimmy two timing himself! That was funny.
Technically, in this story, they are two separate people. And, yes, comic relief. I enjoyed their little story arc, hopefully you will too.

For a moment, I thought you were spilling the beans that CK=SM, but it was just a dream.
I'm horrible that way. This isn't even the worst one I've ever done. evil (Not in this story.)

I still think this Clark won't be able to resist Lois much longer and might settle for a relationship with Lois with him as Superman.
More on Clark/Superman's motivation in the next part... I believe it's called "The Non-Relationship". I hope that's not a spoiler! laugh (I hope. grovel ) More twists coming up in the next part.

X Phile: Make it to work on time today? laugh

You're back! I missed you! I hope your vacation was great!
I had lots of fun, I was inspired. I had very little time to write. I'm glad to be home.

Uh oh. Did the other Jimmy go out with Lucy? Bad Jimmy! Didn't you know Jimmy liked her!?
(Too many Jimmys confused )
James = S1 Jimmy. Dark hair, 6 months older.
Jimbo = S2-S4 Jimmy. Blonder, takes more risks.

...Oh, maybe he didn't know...
Nope, Jimbo didn't know he was stepping on his cousin's toes.

Nice, Jimbo. You should've thought of that James!
Being how close Perry and Jimmy are in S2, I needed them to bond a bit during this introduction. wink Perry kind of takes Jimbo under his wing after this... but sadly off page.

I liked this part
See, both Lucy and Lois are confused by the Jimmys too.

How is she going to explain that?
By not mentioning it and hoping he doesn't bring it up.

Please don't be a dream, please don't be a dream...

Oh, no! It's going to be a dream isn't it?!
Um...

Oh, Lex. Now it could be a nightmare lol
Actually, it's a flashback to PML.

Alright. Take two. Maybe this one will go better.
Um... Define "better".

This isn't going any better...
Yep, our definitions match.

I LOVED this last part with Lois and Superman, pay no attention to my earlier complainants about being a dream. What do I know anyway? Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Well, let’s see. Part 25 is kind of a bonus part in that it started out as a flashback during the first scene of Part 26, but then my characters insisted I draw it out and, well, it turned into an entire part. Oh! This is where Clark reveals a part of himself that I referred to earlier in FDK. laugh How are them vague spoilers? wink

Thanks for reading!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.