“How will you stop them if you can’t see them?” Lois asked.
The bullets? Oh, the perps.

“I wouldn’t want you struck by a stray bullet,”
That would be a bummer… /points at Iolanthe’s Pie Isn't All That Easy/

“Thank you. I will replace this,” Superman guaranteed the man, returning to the sky.
He should set up a fund with the foundation? Or ma e a deal with the city? Also, yes, Cronus Fertilizers is owned by LexTemp, Inc.

“Please, stop that,” he told the man. When Barnes continued to shoot him, Superman grabbed the gun away from him, bent it in half, and tossed it away. “I said, ‘please’.”
help

when she should have been thinking only of her one true love, her mind, in her weakness, had started to montage images of her and Clark and what might have been?
hyper

He cupped her jaw in the palm of his hand and then brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear.
That’s new.

“We got interrupted before I could respond,” he murmured. “I wanted to tell you that…”
eek

“No, Lois,” he said softly. “I wanted to tell you that I feel the same way.”
hyper

“Clark did, did he?” Lois grumbled. Why didn’t that surprise her? “Did he tell you about me getting drunk and throwing myself at him? Because I promise you, that will never happen again.” Men, they were all the same. They just couldn’t keep their mouths shut.
Actually, it keeps being Lois who’s blabbing all over the place.

“You shouldn’t feel the need to bid for my attention, Lois.”

“No, I shouldn’t,” Lois replied, more sharply than she had meant to.
laugh

“But keeping us apart will never change how I feel about you. I will always love you. I will never be able to love another man the way I love you. By denying me this relationship, even one we keep secret, you are cursing my life.”
Better cursed and alive than having the curse realized and be dead.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.