It had been the most draining week of her life.
Something tells me this is going to be an even worse week for her...

Lois had spent the days caught in the web of her mother's alcohol-soaked animosity and despair.
Oh dear.

Even if her epiphany had come too late to save her from her biggest mistake.
She loves Clark! smile

"But these things happen. And now, you're going to be a daddy."
<fights urge to vomit up her dinner>

"I hope you're happy together," she said, although it seemed to Clark that her good wishes crackled with scorn.
<is VERY worried what Lois will say/do>

"Clark and I will be getting married and giving our baby a proper family."
<loses battle, throws up all over screen>

"I didn't know Lana was coming tonight."
Wrong answer, super-lunkhead!

"It's *not* my child," Clark declared.

"I don't mean that," Mayson snapped. "I mean the fact that you will never be in love with me."
I hate Mayson, but I always did feel kinda bad for her that Clark couldn't find the words to tell her this.

"Don't touch me," she cried. "Don't ever come near me again."
Erm...no problem?

She shook her head as if he were a small child who had made a silly mistake. "We are meant to be together, Clark. We have a bond - a bond that can never be broken. We share secrets - things no one else knows about us."

Secrets? Clark searched her face as icy fingers of fear slithered through his stomach. What was Lana trying to tell him?
Oh God! She *knows*!

"I've already told you what I want. And I'm here to take what is mine."
The Iron Throne? She'll take what is hers with fire and blood? (Okay, so that comment was for Darth Michael's amusement.)

"It's yours now," she chirped.
Argggggh!

"This is your only chance. You're a smart boy. Take it."
eek

"You forget that I knew you before you became a high-flying city reporter."
<Gulp!> She really *does* know.

Her smile curdled. "We both know what I'm talking about, Clark. You're not the man you pretend to me ... and I imagine you *really* don't want that - quite sensitive - information made public."
So, you're going to have her run over by a truck in the next chapter, right? jawdrop You're supposed to kill off *Lana*, not Mayson!!!!

Henderson nodded, but Wolfe fired a question. "Do you know the whereabouts of Clark Kent?" he said.
jawdrop

"We want to question Kent," he said. "If you know where he is, you should strongly advise him to give himself up."
Oops!

Wolfe nodded grimly. "As I see it, he’s about three questions away from being charged with murder."
eek I bet *Lana* did it!

Oh God, you are truly evil Corrina!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon