/starts worrying about getting jumped as soon as the new shipment is cut open/
[Linked Image]

Um... wouldn't that be a distraction from their <<cough>> DP assignment? Wouldn't that like be like Perry PAYING them to have fun, making them in essence Concubines for the DP?

/tries valiantly to see point/
clap

Also, I wonder if there's any fics where Clark leaves Lana to go off with Zara only to come back and find Lana has married someone else, and THAT's when he moves to Metropolis... as a <<cough, cough>> divorcee. What would have happened if Clark had met Mayson before he met Lois? sad Poor fellow. He should come back here. It doesn't matter if my pacing is off. Currently only on what? 4 parts covering one day :rolleyes: due to being inspired by Sue's fic. Don't worry, I'm writing about a new day now...

Ooooooh! Cross-pollination already happened
Oh, what's that? [Linked Image] Hmmmm. My beta wants me to go back to the previous day and turn this "N". Sorry, ain't happening. PG-13 is as high as I'm going. I've got to get back to A-Plot. She's going to have to use her own imagination. wildguy Have no idea where you got that idea? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.