Pat: Yes, this will be a roller coaster of emotions for our poor hero and heroine (don't worry, I torture her too). evil Oh, And Cat. I'll torture her too. laugh Actually, the only person I haven't tortured yet is Perry. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about that one. Of course, he's dealing with all these monkeys.

Then when you can begin to chuckle about poor Clark in Lois' hands, along comes Cat. She is not keeping Clark/Superman's best interests in mind.
Is there a reason that she should? huh That's not really in her job description as reporter.

I hope that there is a bullet meant for her while they are flying (nothing fatal, but something to jog her memory and keep her in the hospital for a while.) Or Clark needs to learn the trick from the Superman II movies where he can kiss a girl so well that her memories are erased.
Oh, no, we can't maime Cat. She has a larger role to play in my little <<cough>> for me <<cough>> story. Someone already gave Cat the memory wipe kiss in another story. wink So, no, that won't be used here. (And no, I won't mention the title, because I kind of just gave away the ending / plot twist.) Let's just say, looks may be deceiving.

I'm sure you have it all figured out, Virginia, but my poor weary brain in not able to think of how you are going to keep Clark's secret so he can live a life where he is just like everyone else in this universe.
Yep, all figured and outlined out. It's only the details and well, actual written story that needs to be filled in. laugh Just finished writing Part 28.

After all, he left one universe to escape that fate and now it is about to happen again? Poor Clark. Can't get a break.
A break? Well, *that* sounds boring. He moves to another dimension and girl instantly falls for him. Where's the conflict and plot in THAT?! Anyway, wouldn't that be like a one-parter? I don't do well with those.

Enjoying this.
Thanks, Pat. Glad you're enjoying my ride. Oh, dramamine and seatbelts needed for the next couple of parts.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.