Michael: THREE FDKs in one weekend! clap

Oh, he’s going to steal the story that Lois stole from him.
I believe the phrase you're looking for is "take back".

You’re a mean one, Mr. Kent. Can we give him a Clarkie bear?
Clark: (choked up with emotion) A Clarkie Bear, for me? I... I... I had a bear like this before my parents died, but I had to leave it when I was put into fostercare. Thank you, Michael. I'll treasure it always.

But he *saved* her!
Details.

Duh! He could have just jumped to safety. Or walked on water. Or dove under the car and carried it to safety. But *noooooo*, he had to fly her. After she told him not to. He’s such a bad fiancée.
I think Tempus already established that Clark isn't much of a planner.

So, no floating with Rachel? Or was Rachel before he learned to float?
Nope, first flight was on Prom night after Lana paid him a compliment. Let's just say, he was too nervous about losing everything (first time, losing control, etc) to get to the flying stage with Rachel.

Umm… the logistics…umm… That’s…
She pushes him off, he goes up, she goes down, they are no longer touching, she falls. Again, not a science major here.

yeah, couldn’t he buy them in Rome and Paris and London like a normal person. By sending his personal shopper over there while he keeps track of his business empire back home?
Yes, Lana would have thought that an improvement.

I wonder if she had caught him in the stable, she probably would have allowed him to touch her again, sooner.
I'm thinking stable (with non-humans) would be grounds for a total and irrepairable break-up.

Really, Clark? Back then, you still thought having intercourse with Lana is a good idea? Marriage can also be without it. It’s called a political marriage and they do allow concubines. Say, a brunette Metropolite?
First of all, brunette Metropolite lost in the Congo. Second of all, he does want a normal life, with a wife and family, so that means political marriage is out. Third of all, he thought their love could be stronger if they worked past all of this. He was wrong, but that's what we like about him. His hope for the future.

So, basically, Lana had him whipped.
Yep. [Linked Image] I'm sorry, wasn't that obvious from 'Tempus, Anyone?'?

And Clark just stood by, the doofus that he is, and never mentioned that sex was meeeeehhh anyhow and he would like to invite Pete Ross to the wedding as his Best Man, even if Lana thought that he had too much contact with farm animals in the past.
Yes, telling Lana that her ploy to use sex as a means of control didn't work, would kind of back-fire on him wouldn't it? And Rachel was his best friend in high school, not Pete. Pete was just a foster brother. I'm missing something aren't I? clap her.

Duh! And here I thought that was part of the plan.
Nope, planning not his strong suit. "Plan" = distract Lois from phone call to Doris, Superman drops Lois off at top of building where it takes her a while to get back to a phone, giving Clark time to type up story.

Yeah, that would have been awkward. But it would have maybe cu- erm discou- erm show- okay, delayed Lois until she’s out of the stretch bed.
He prefers stretchable Lois to full-body-cast Lois.

And Clark doesn’t yet know what they call this Lois, does he?
No, why do you ask?

Duh! Clones are only viable for 14 days. So they have to be frozen until they’re needed.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH... Cleveland was right? thud

I think that’s what one calls pathetically lovesick.
At least she's not obvious about it like SOME people.

I think the term Lois is looking for is ‘concubine’. And they take applications at the Superman Foundation every Tuesday from noon to six. Talk about the proverbial casting couch.
No Superman Foundation yet, so *that* must've taken place back in Alt-Dimension.

Umm…How about gene therapy. I also heard that crystal implants do wonders these days.
But she *likes* his super side!

She could offer to engage in sexual relations with him in return for his eating the potato chips.
It's still early in the game. Let's start with the easy stuff first.

It’s like with the…creep…claiming that his victim deserved it?
And? Let's see that would be...

Rule # 66 - Ethics according to Lois: It is acceptable for her to x-ray your butt to check out your underwear. It is not acceptable for you to x-ray her butt to check out hers.
The mole!
Two Points.

You did mention her getting extra time. And oh boy, does she. So, is that a prequel to the vignette where Cat said good bye after S1 and told Clark she knows?
That sounds like a funny story.

No, it’s about how Clark engages in sexual relations with Superman.
So, he's into role playing games? Or costumes?

No wonder only Cat would ever notice such a thing. She’s the only one with enough cattish interest that she would look at them that way.
It's all in the way you look at things. Lois, of course, for some reason, never questions her new found popularity.

Oh boy. You’re shoveling. *Why* are you shoveling? What’s changed?
Shoveling? Why am I piling all this stuff at the same time? I was trying to get further faster. It didn't work, but I'm getting better at it.

Loving the felinisms.
Oh, Cat-sayings. She IS a fun character.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.