LNN's new Batman show
Yes, I had forgotten about him, but at the moment he's tied up in contract disputes with the Riddler's Gotham City's affiliate the "24 Hour Game Show Network". Plus, Batman hasn't really ticked off Luthor so he's no more than a nuisance than a smashed bug on the windshield of Lex's life.

But so blurry that he needs directions? Jimmy probably should stop with the coffee.
Hey, it's canon. Blame the script writers!

Umm...no? /points Lois towards training course that will soon start over yonder/
Oh, dear. She has to repeat the course. What's that going to do to her GPA?

That's four now, isn't it?
As far as I can recall off the top of my head. I would be surprised if there were more floating around out there.

Hmm... you mena like when we get a new peek at the next Song of Ice and Fire only to realize that it will still likely take several years /cough/ a decade /cough/ until the next one hits the stores?
No, that would be the sequel to ML. laugh

See. He's already got a viable edition, now. Umm... He might want to magic marker that last bit, though. In case... erm, for *when* Lois finds the book.
Make it permanent? Or do you mean, write it in invisible ink?

"Superman crossed street at walk sign. Looked left and then right. Has he been exposed to Krytponite?"
Perry nods. "Okay, Kent. Just one question though. What's Kryptonite?"

Clark hits self in forehead. Oh, right, nobody knows about that stuff here. Great going, numbskull. "I don't know, Chief. New rage drink at the clubs?" laugh

Perry tosses story back to him. "What do you think this is the National Whisper? Next time Superman crosses the street, he better have a reason."

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.