Thanks to everyone who is reading and enjoying my story. smile1

Ken: I thought at first you were talking dinner with Martha, and I got all confused. Don't worry, he'll make her hard again... um... I didn't mean it like that. blush

Pat: hyper Thanks. I'll take "Love". laugh

This time, though, the Clark-part of him seems to be more lovable to Lois.
Good thing there isn't anyone else she'd rather have. wink

Laura: Thank you. Glad you're enjoying it. This fight was fun to write.

Dandello: Well, he is a hick from Smallville after all. :rolleyes: And therefore not as cultured as a big city girl like her.

Sydney: As far as Clark knows, the Kents don't know anything more about Superman than anyone else. Wells told him that Kal-El died when the spaceship crashed. Clark doesn't even know that the Kents found baby Kal-El and renamed him Clark Kent. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Do you know a French drama by Pierre Corneille, "le Cid" (1636 or 1637)? When Chimène says "Je ne te hais point" (I don't hate you) to Rodrigue, it means "Je t'aime" (I love you).

Is it the same for Lois? May be ... or not?
I've heard of the movie "El Cid", but haven't see it. It *could* mean the same in a "The lady doth protest too much" sort of way, not in a way that she recognizes.

Joan: /Pst. I named a character after you./ wink Yes, well, Kal-El / Clark Kent was the son they never had, so they haven't really forgotten anything about finding him. Yes, I do need to get Clark enrolled in some Modern World Culture classes, don't I? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.