New FDK wave

Well, he did eat a bowl of chili beans that morning for breakfast.
clap I stand corrected. clap

You know, I never got why LnC where in *that* much of a rush to get the news into the newsroom. Sure, there’s a deadline. But unless you’re getting close, it doesn’t really matter since they can’t beat anyone, anyway.
In this case the afternoon edition beat out LNN, hence the rush before other news organizations got wind of the truth.

“Just because Smallville is out in the sticks doesn’t mean people aren’t interested in what’s going on in the world,” Joan had told her.

Tell that to Lois.
Lois, see above quote.

Eeeehhhh… Clark is actually not that common a first name.
Okay, maybe not 1000s. Hundreds. Maybe it's a more popular baby name in this dimension, because of the popular comic book hero "Gutter Man" who knocks his foes into the gutter and walks around by day as a construction worker named Michael D. [Linked Image]

I like the name Clark, especially after it was worn so well by Dean Cain. [Linked Image] I could be tempted to name a child Clark (both my kids were named during my Harry Potter obsession, so no Clark's... although, one did get the middle name Oliver.)

Well, that’s understandable, little misses, now that the man of the house is back on his wheels.
Men are used to talking shop with men. Thomas is next generation, so he's learning to look sheepish when he does this.

Eeeeehhh… weirder things have happened.
You mean like the tights-wearing weirdo on LNN's new action scifi show?

/waits for Martha to start setting highspeed phototraps on their premises/
What? To sell to the National Whisper to help pay off Jonathan's mounting doctor and hospital bills? clap Let's hope Amelia Bedilia doesn't work there.

No, she’d have to recognize him as a viable human being to consider it an offense instead of just a description. No offense, Clark.
She does recognize Clark as a human being, possibly not a viable one, but after Superman NO man is viable anymore.

Maybe he needs to ask Lois to…scratch it?
I'm sure she'd comply. With her knee!

Oops. Right. My bad. And Lois’s bed. With Clark, that is.
Clark (and/or Superman) have yet to see Lois' bed.

Lois: “I have to have sex with him for *hours*? Why would I want to do that for *hours*?”
My, it has been a long time, Lois.

Yeah, right. Uh-huh. They just might not have been compatible, through.
Sorry, no square pegs in this story.

Maybe he should not have taken several moments to check the clock every couple of minutes.
You mean you wanted him to look at HER?

I think it was Dandello, or was it Rac, who explained that with showing that Kryptonians where evolved humans thanks to some external influences a 10,000 years ago or so.
I thought it was Bobbart. Truth or Consquenses series?

Will you also show us how she actually got her third Kerth in October 1993?
[Linked Image] /Psst. Here's another 2 points to your FDK pointbank. Mouse wants to keep track and cash them in for spoilers, but I told her she'd have to check my WHAM warning for spoilers as I'm not allowed to post them on the boards. Although, it might be fun to come up with spoilers written as if by Star. evil I suggested cashing them in for an early peek at Part 1 of Book 3 - which hasn't been written yet./

Well, Cat, at least, knows to dress homey for Clark.
Silver jumpsuit with Deely Boppers?

“Somewhere, very incredibly deep inside me, is some eensy weensy microcosmic, although highly unlikely possibility, that I feel professionally threatened by you in some sort of unmotivated, completely unrealistic way.”
rotflol

It means that he’s interested in her as a woman. That he wants to kiss her. Make love to her. Have her cook him dinner. Carry and raise his children.
Oh, well, in that case. Forget him!

It’s called Rule #9.
Alt-Clark makes a notation in his blank rule book. "Lois is never wrong. Even when she's not right."

Oh boy. That’s gonna be a bummer, then.
Why would he compete for Superman stories, Michael? He IS Superman. He can walk across the street and write a story about. Geez! :rolleyes:

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.