Huh, he’ll make The Farm known for being haunted. Or enchanted. And all the fair maidens of all the lands traveled there to try and catch the handsome prince who hid on the farm. And how *will* you play GGGoH? And Trask? This should be fun. Well, duh! This Tempus will be in for a nice surprise, too
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Someone tipped the water tower: Where’s Kent?
How'd you guess?

Like farm work and drugs when they used some of the product they grew instead of selling it.
Clark didn't hang out with those guys. Plus, they liked green crystals and so hanging out with them, and the smell of their smoke, made him sick.

Poor Rachel.
Yes, quite. It's hard being a best friend.

Awww… Poor Clark. /recommends Clark take yoga and zen and kung-fu classes to learn exactly how hard to hit the scumbags to break their nose or crush their teeth but not cause true, permanent, crippling harm/
Probably help with his relationship with Lois too.

Well, this is his chance to exchange it for a gray spandex suit with a yellow and black emblem on his chest. And a cowl.
A) there's already a Batman-type guy in this dimension named "Batman". And B) Do you really want THIS man in charge with coming up with his own costume?

So, how did this play out in canon with the Messenger double?
That's what I assumed. That the fake Messenger had the heating coils still in place, while the real Messenger with the bashed in side, did not.

I know. Still canon. Still…
I couldn't resist.

Lois and Cat might be wearing black. Well, Cat might be wearing a black leather belt. And little else.
clap Lois might go cry on Luthor's shoulder. That wouldn't be a good thing.

You’re having way too much fun with that
It was an odd scene and I just had to make fun of it.

So, no hanky panky in the closet?
According to Sue, that could get them in trouble.

“Of course, Sir. I’ll be paying for dinner and be using protection. And if things should go south ways, I’ll be paying for the procedure.” Isn’t that the out-of-trouble/sex-crowd’s way back in Smallville?
No, back in Smallville, if you milk the cow, you've agreed to buy it.

Huh, don’t they say that before executing someone in an honorable fashion? Like sword down into the torso via the clavicle?
[Linked Image]

He probably should have abstained from the green crystal meth back in Smallville.
It would have made Lois creating him into Superman awkward, since he no longer had any powers left from all that GCM. Wouldn't that have put egg on Tempus' face? clap "But... But... But... He's supposed to be an alien! It's not my fault!"

Great fun!
I agree. Let's FDK again soon. sloppy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.