Originally posted by Vicki:
I'm looking at the clock and realizing I don't have time to post an individual fdk for each part of "Wrong Clark." Maybe later I can go back and give more detail, but for now, let me just say I'm enjoying this story.
Oh, shucky darn you got so sucked in you didn't have time to comment. wink I'm okay with that kind of FDK. hyper </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's hard not to root for the sweet, loveable underdog that is alt-Clark. Of course, in an ideal world we would end up with our true soulmates, but alt-Clark isn't a bad substitute for canon Clark (so far). wink

Back again. I'm confused about something. Ok, I'm confused about a lot of things. But I'm expecting most of my confusion to clear up as I keep reading. There is one question I'm hoping you can answer now, though.
Yes, my thought process makes more sense the more you become absorbed into the collective... <<cough, cough>> I meant with more exposure to the story, of course. blush

Are all of these Lois's different Lois's or are they the same one? I get that New (Alt-)Clark and dead (Alt-)Lois are from a different universe. But in this universe, is there one Lois going through different loops of time or are there two Lois's (canon - who we can now consider Alt2-Lois - and this one) or are there multiple Lois's? If the universe splits into different universes, with different Lois's, then why does "Another" Lois w/out Clark "remember" Canon-Lois's time with Clark?
Shall I just re-post my explanation I gave at the Another Lois Epilogue FDK? <<ducking from a barrage of tomatoes>> Guess not.

For now, I'll explain it this way: There is canon Lois. There is alt-canon-Lois (which is this "Another" Lois - same person, only earlier in her life). And there is Alt-Lois who alt-Clark left dead (in the past) back in his alt-dimension.

This alt-canon-Lois (the LOIS in this story) is supposed to be identical to canon Lois at the beginning of this story. The only difference is that this Lois (as opposed to canon Lois) has lived this life before (as canon Lois, before her dimension got brought into being due to the events in Part 1 of Another Lois, and as canon Lois had Clark never come to Metropolis.)

I hope this helps (and isn't a case of the more she explains it the more confused I get). [Linked Image]

What Lois knows, remembers, feels from her "past" will become more clear in Part 5.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.