Her sister swallowed and then spoke hesitantly, “You saw Clark naked?”
laugh

“Fine,” Lois said with another roll of her eyes. “He’s cute.”

The smile returned to Lucy’s mouth. “But you ‘hate him’?”

“Yes!”

Finally, Lucy understood. Lois wanted to hug her sister.
Umm…Lois?

“Why?”

Damn! Lucy didn’t understand.
/raises hand/ Lucy, it’s because if she hates him, she only needs a little tiny push and she’ll love him. Lex, on the other hand, she’s indifferent too. Which is the opposite of love.

the one I’ve been trying to get for months now, all I could hear was Clark’s innuendo that Lex Luthor hadn’t wanted an interview, but only wanted to sleep with me!
Umm…Lois? That was just your subconscious using Clark’s voice to get your attention.

Every word Lex uttered came out as a double entendre. It was a dismal failure of an interview.”
It was a date. And it was filled with double entendre.

“Yes,” she said dejectedly, pressing her lips together in disgust. “It wasn’t supposed to be.”
laugh Poor Lois. She sure has a unique definition of good and bad, huh?

Lucy began to read from her sister’s notebook. “Let’s see. His goal in life is ‘the pursuit of pleasure’?” She looked over at Lois skeptically.
Makes for a good quote.

“‘Power is a means, not an end’?” Her sister groaned. “‘My talent in life is not making money or juggling companies, it's character assessment. I sense things about you, possibilities, potentials. You have the intelligence, spirit, and vision to transcend the mundane.’ Wow! He said that about you?”
Well, she might skip the last one, but with the rest, Lex should come off as a playboy with too much leisure money at his fingertips and possibly a slight sociopathic tendency.

“He so wanted to sleep with you,” Lucy said with laughter, tossing Lois’ notebook back to her.
Duh!

“Rich men have an expectation to get whatever they want from women, just like on ‘Ivory Tower’.”
What does Lucy mean by ‘whatever’? Why would men like Lex be interested in anything but sex?

“Lucy, this is real life not that stupid soap opera of yours.
clap

“That’s… That’s… That’s preposterous!” Lois sputtered. Hell would freeze over before she admitted to anyone that Clark Kent was right over her.
[Linked Image]

Her sister grinned. “Either that or you really like Clark Kent.”

Lois came after her with her hands extended. “Take that back!”
clap They are *adorable*!

“I do not like Clark Kent!” Lois roared, pointing her finger at her sister. “He’s opinionated and stubborn and a know-it-all and obstinate. He’s good looking, and we both know that good looking men are nothing but trouble because they’re full of themselves, and he’s too polite, he’s too considerate, and too confident. It’s too suspicious.” She growled. And he was right! “I hate him!”
Awwww That’s just like Clark and Martha in the Pilot. Well, reverse cowgirl style.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.