For some reason my computer won't let me cut and paste the new smilies, so the only way I can get them to show is to copy the link from the properties screen and make it an "image".
You can copy the old ones? Or do you mean, just get the [text] representation? That could be because there's extra information added to the page for the board-integrated smileys while the others are just external images.

I had no idea why you thought Lois would give herself to any man at that price (even Superman).
True. She *was* willing to pay a hundredfold for a night with Superman. So, he'd probably have to pay even more than that.

Don't you think I've done enough to Clark in this story that I don't need to torture (have him stalked) in the afterlife as well?
Well, there is an old saying about how no one could torture Clark Kent like Yvonne Connell. Just figured, you'd make a run for it?

Really? Going to try to use that cute innocent face on me? Not going to work! Who posted this on FDK 6/25?
Yes, but that was in *last* part's *FDK*! There's been over *six* hours since you posted that warning. And there was an *entire* workday in between, too!

Why? Is that what she did with Lex?
Hmm... come to think of it, that might have been a good idea. swiped up, put in a biohazard wastebin, and driven to the incinerator herself. There, she watches as the gooey goodness is poured into the roaring fire.

But Clark didn't kiss her back during PML
Huh. But he. And they. Oh, right, you're not talking about the Whole Story there. My bad. /goes checking/ Huh. Really. I could have sworn Lois kissed him at least once on screen. wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.