I always suspected as much. Never got around to counting those, though.
For some reason my computer won't let me cut and paste the new smilies, so the only way I can get them to show is to copy the link from the properties screen and make it an "image".

From *Lois*, not form Cat.
Oh, sorry about the confusion. I had no idea why you thought Lois would give herself to any man at that price (even Superman). Cat, on the other hand, just wants cabfair home.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! razz
Really? Going to try to use that cute innocent face on me? Not going to work! Who posted this on FDK 6/25?

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
If you get motion sickness (or Dan sickness) this might be a good time to take your anti-nausea medicine

Oh deary! [Linked Image]
wave Michael
Oh, look, your siggy.

She really *is* picky, isn't she? What if he dresses up in spandex and cape and jumps off a building. Will she *then* swipe him up and put him in her bed?
Why? Is that what she did with Lex?

Shouldn't she have learned by catsample?
Yes.

You're really quite enjoying this, aren't you? wink
Yes! evil

Does she know he's Superman? Pilot. Man of Steelbars. Kisses during PML. HiM.
But Clark didn't kiss her back during PML, only Superman did. And, no, she doesn't know CK=S.

That always depends on who else saw it.
Anyone stupid enough to go through Lois' chocolate stash drawer would now have a permanent residence at Whispering Pines Cementary. devil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.