wave Mouse!

I know, I know. I didn't review the last chapter. I didn't have time (still very limited). But then it... you... this... and I read... GAH! I had to get this out. My apologies.
No apologies needed. Your "..." spoke for themselves. wink

Trust issues are a biggie with Lois' relationships. None seem to escape it.
Nope.

Good point. Like how Mayson's been usurped by Clark in that category.
A woman I can talk to and relative to, or cute guy who listens to me, thinks I can do no wrong, backs me up when I do something stupid, and brings coffee? [Linked Image]

Did not see that coming. Smart move though. /reevaluates/ Then again, won't it only lead her to disappointment?
She's an investigative reporter. She *needs* to investigate. It's in her blood.

On second thought, let's not go to Clark's apartment. It's a messy place.
[Linked Image]

No! Believe, Lois! There's something fishy about knowing exactly how an apartment you've never seen before looks, right?
She's psychic?

By the way, since I neglected to comment on the last section, let me mention here that I like how well you blended Dr. Friskin's lines in with Sarah. I tip my imaginary hat to you.
Thank you.

"Is there though? Because the voices keep telling me otherwise."
What not to say to your pseudco-shrink for $200?

The Superman in her head is giving her real world advice?! Brilliant!
evil

The power of positive thinking.
Possibly.

He's trying to tell her! He is real! He needs you to save him, Lois!
cool [Linked Image]

I never thought I'd say the words, but: Dan's my hero!
Um... you sure about that?

Bugger. I retract my previous statement. Hey buddy, what happened to waiting?
He's a man, waiting isn't on his vocab list?

No! It's like it was the anti-true-love-kiss! One kiss from the absolutely wrong man and it wipes her mind clean of the important things! NO! WAIT! IT'S THE AMNESIA KISS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
laugh Uh... no.

Ralph: Yes!
rotflol Uh... no.

"SARAH! That wasn't funny!"
rotflol [Linked Image] [Linked Image] But, Lois, you should have seen the expression on your face!

Yay! So great a chapter! Oh, and just because I found this and need to prove how much I love this new gremlins site... Give me more, ASAP! I need to know what happens next!
Yeah, I love the smilie sit too. Posting again tonight at midnight. And I see your lightsaber smilie and raise you: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.