Hi Michael wave Wow, 3 parters. blush Gee, thanks. /pst/I found that if you put the new smilies in as IMG, you can put more smilies per post!/

Dreamy guy in spandex?
This guy? [Linked Image] or this one? [Linked Image]

Oooooh! Oooooh! Can Superman buy steamy sex for $50?
Of course, but Lois will never talk to him again. /pst/ I doubt it would happen on *this* boards either/

So, is there a serial bad guy who makes girls named April go ‘lost’?
Sorry, attention to detail disorder. That's the book she's reading in canon.

Maybe Star could relay a message? And come to think of it, is there now Mayson with unencumbered access to Clark? And is that a fully grown Clark or is Mayson taking care of Baby Clark?
I'm sorry if this is a spoiler, but Clark and Mayson do *not* meet in the beyond.

Uuuuu…344 Clinton Street is said to be in a very bad neighborhood. Lois should carry mace.
Really, Lois isn't happy to see you, it's her mace in her pocket!

Nononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononono!
Oh, dear, did someone forget to take his anti-nausea medicine?

Wait. What now? That’s not what this means!
That's she's completely freaked out about dreaming about apartments that she's never been to before?

/waits for Dan to walk in front of a bus. Or a heavily overweight prostitute. Whichever does him in faster.
Sorry, no bus, and he never mentioned any prostitute.

How can she flash to something that wasn’t in her past with Clark?
[Linked Image]

Is he going to run off with the bomb? Lock himself in a broom closet?
Possibly, but sadly, not on the same day.

Oh great. If he isn’t impaled by a piece of desk, he’s so gonna score…
Dan = [Linked Image] ; Lois = He's not [Linked Image]

Hey! I’ve got an idea. Superman always thought he put Lois in danger and left her for it. Can Dan do the same trick?
But that would imply that Dan was a lunkhead?

End of Part 1 FDK - Time for breakfast break - more responses later. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.