I apologize to any physicists who don't like the way I'm playing with time.
/promises not to tell Sheldon/

<<whistling innocently>> I have no idea what you're talking about.
/squints eyes/

Now, Michael, aren't you the man who's always insisting that I not give away any spoilers in my FDK comments feedback.
eek It was a *rhetorical* observation given the author's previously stated disinclination towards such a theme.

During the course time of my story Lois will meet a lot of scummy [...], Lois does not engage in any non-consensual sex during the course (timeline) of my Another Lois story.
Translation: Lois will engage in lots of icky stuff with Call-Me-Daniel.

someone just covered my mouth with spoilage tape!
Or you're being kidnapped?

Feel free to return your ticket at any time, if you think my roller coaster will make you hurl.
/says author after stuffing ticket down throat of unsuspecting reader/

I knew this story wouldn't be for everyone when I wrote it,
Things that are similar to drugs, for $100. Also, just like drugs, the first hit is free, but it pains you once you're hooked.

Okay, some of you might notice that the part totals differ between this Part and the FDK for this Part
You *could* have gone with 24a and 24b blush

so my Betas and I decided to extend your reading pleasure by chopping in half to give you two more days to chew off your fingernails.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.