Ooooh! I didn't scare Mouserocks off after all. thumbsup (science for humanities majors?)

Smart choice. I only hope she will believe it in the Clark-less world she'll be returning to.
cool

Good point. Otherwise, why bring Tempus back? As opposed to any other old stranger? (And if it was just a random pick of the draw, then I must say, Lois and Clark have *extremely* bad luck). There's gotta be something he knows, some sort of connection.
One would hope.

Surprise there. Just think- all it took was remiving the competition for the two of them to work things out.
Well, they are both strong career types battling it out in male dominated fields. I can see them forging a friendship from that (us vs. them). Adding Clark into the equation makes the relationship more adversial.

That was what most men she met did, with the exception of Lex. Lex had always been honest with her, which was why Lois Lane hardly ever dated anymore.
WHA...? eek
evil

/snickers/ Are you going to include that too? Or am I to expect it in the sequel? Or is that reaching?
S2 continues where it left off after Tempus Fugitive...

Great, great, great job! Full of intrigue and suspense and heartbreak... Even if I wanted to stop reading it, I couldn't- I'm hooked! Can't wait for more
Thank you. Posting more tonight at midnight (my time). Speaking of which, time to go prep the next part.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.